Greed and Patience...
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

By neglecting all the negative thoughts which are come into our minds we can get rid from greed and make our selves patient it is very important to control our emotions and if we succeed once never become greedy it destroy your whole career.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

the greed is always bad for the trading. it can be a barrier to a good trading. in greed this is impossible to keep the patience. i think taking the profit is the solution of avoiding the greed. so we have to control our greed and do work with patience .

• #63 Collapse

G han ap ny bilkul thek kaha. Har kaam mein greed se bachna chaheye aur patience zrori hota hai. Forex trading mein bhi ap ko greed se bachna hota hai. Hamesha hosly se trading krni hoti hai aur apny emotions pe control rakhna hota hai.
        • #64 Collapse

i think patience is very important for our successful trading in forex trading business and if you avoid greedy trading so i think then you can better and successful trading and i think just follow your target so i it is more better for your trading.

• #65 Collapse

greedy is a course so that we must avoid off from the greeedy i think that it is a good business and we must done this business for the sake of profit pation is also a good think in every business so that we must do that
            • #66 Collapse

If you really want to earn profit from forex trade then you must need to learn it and always trade with control your emotions and greedy . When you able to trade with control yourself then you will must success on forex trading market

• #67 Collapse

you can control your patience and greed with yourself because there is no other formula to control greed , because that is your internal power of body and mind power and also we have no ideas how you can control because every person different from others and also dear all thinking is differ from others .

• #68 Collapse

you have to control your patience and greed because you have power you can control over them but one thing you can do for control on them like do not think more profit in one order and close order and do not use high risk every trade ok

• #69 Collapse

if you are Muslim or any other sect just be leave on your GOD and pray for day and night with the depth of your heart and then you work for good strategy and then make this and implement this and then wait for the time come.

• #70 Collapse

bhai apki bat tu thk he likn her shaks ye hi chahta h me ek acha profit earn kron is liye her shaks greedi ban jata he bad men natija ye nikalta he kafi loss ho jata he insta forex men sabar se kam lena chahiye tu achi bat he sabar ka phal meetha hota he
                      • #71 Collapse

We can definitely overcome our greed and patience .! For control the greed we have to follow : Don't make order until you are not sure about the trend , after closed an order don't make another just turn of you PC and go away ! whether your trade closed in loss or profit

• #72 Collapse

the greed and the patience are both the important and the essential in the forex if we will not trade with the patience and without the greed then we cannot get the success in the forex it is the important to note

• #73 Collapse

i think that if we do not make trade in abnormal market then we shall be able to overcome our patience and greed because in this situation, there is more possibility to become big loser or big gainer so it is uncertain and we should not try for this..

• #74 Collapse

To over come the forex market greed and be patient in the forex market trader need to have a plan and make sure they follow the plan in the forex market.trader can only succeed with the plan they have in froex trading market .

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

mre bhai ye forex me ek rule ki tarah hy k business krty waqt greed ajur patience ko synd me rkh k kaam kra jae in emotions ki wajah se mre bhai hmra nuqsaan b hoskta hy mre bhai lihaza hume in emotions se door rehna chahye mre bhai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X