Profit Withdraw?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #496 Collapse

hanji bhi jan hum ko ko forex par dill lga kar mahnat sa kam krna hy pher he hum ko is par kam yabi hasil ho gi gum ko forex par mahnat sa kam yabi hasil ho skty hy or hum ko is par ill lga kar kam krna hy
    https://t.me/pump_upp
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #497 Collapse

Greed is very dangerous in forex, it can destroy a trader account. It is greed that made many traders to quit forex and they say forex is not good. Always set a target for yourself and also do not over trade. do not go back to trade when you have lost money in a day just to recover all you lost or you will lose more money.
      • #498 Collapse

profit with draw karwan insta se koi mushkal nahe hai. q k profit with draw karwany k lai main to money booker ko use karta ho. or profit jab tak ap ka withdraw nahe hota us time tak ap ko order nahe laga sakty
        • #499 Collapse

In order to begin the Forex, you do not need a lot of things in order to start trading in Forex. You do not need a license, and you can start racing with a very small capital. However, it is wise to play Balbdo in trading in this market without sufficient advance preparation, which includes reading and study and identify the entrances and exits of this market, in addition to choosing a Realtor who can be relied upon.
          • #500 Collapse

Forex market remains open to the four and twenty hour a day,source of income for me. This business is also useful for the learned traders and jobless people. I can change the life style through this business in short time.
            • #501 Collapse

i am in this business from more then last 5 years i can say that i am fully satisfied and happy from this business.cause of forex i am making every month good income however the income is not fix sometime i face losses or make less but still this business is profitable for me as compare to other online business.
              • #502 Collapse

greed is the most difficult thing to handle in my trade, more bigger capital that i use for trade more greed appear in my mind, so i got difficult to handle account with big capital in it, to control my greed i only use small capital to trade and make some trading account
                • #503 Collapse

Mental games are a type of social interaction and who the participants trying to catch each other's heads. Concept
                  • #504 Collapse

Jee sir yeh lazmi hay k ham har maah ka bonus usi month men transfer karwa len otherwise hamara bonus jo k ham ney pury maah men banaya hoga expire ho jaye ga next continue nahi hoga. hamen aglay maah shuro say profit banana parey ga.
                    • #505 Collapse

a trader can survive in this trade if he trade with the control of his mind . cause without mind or emotional control no trader can give the best performance in this trade . so in here you have to stop greed in this trade . thank you.
                      • #506 Collapse

One of the goals that governments have sought to achieve is economic stability, such as reducing unemployment, control inflation and balance the expenditures. Governments and do so through the manipulation of the monetary and fiscal policies. Related to fiscal policy and tax expenses, while the monetary policy related to financial markets and the provision of credit, money and securities other.
                        • #507 Collapse

ji nahi profit expire nahi ho ga aap ka bas khayal yahi karna chahiye aap ko ke aap withdraw time per kara len takey koi fikar or pareshani wali baat na ho sake bas jese profit hua karen us me se thora thora withdraw karte rehna chahiye .
                          • #508 Collapse

ye ik aisa time hai jub hum kafi happy feel hota hai jub hum nay is main ye kaam krny k bad hum nay is main profit lainy ka time ata hai or khud ko is k bad hi profit milta hai or kama saqty hain
                            • #509 Collapse

forex mai aor main baat forum kiy bonus say profite ka withdraw huna too mery bhai app jo bhi bonus banaty hain woh trade account mai chala jata hai aor wahan say app trade say jo profite kerain gy serf wahi withdraw ho ga.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #510 Collapse

G nai my dear friends instaforex ke account main hum jo bonus se real trading karte hain agar is se earn kiye howe profit ko agar hum withdraw nai karwate to wo next month withdraw karwa sakte hain yhe expire nai hota.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X