Elliot wave theory kia hai or is pay ksy kam krty ha?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

Yes always i prefer stop burning and get profit though trading. It will help me to help keep my intellect cool and we have built the strategy doing this. So my partner and i earn every day wherever it is small although after 15 days i ran across it very very useful. Those people also support us for you to secure your capital from risk.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business mujhay nahe pata hay isskay baray main yeh kya hay bas kam ka pata hay.
      • #48 Collapse

yes i will be anew dealer in in this article i desires to make profit here, so to create this profit it is usually realize us and my spouse and i also recognize this revenue. in in this article a trader might make me a new profit. it's my job to wants to produce it simple to trade inside here.
        • #49 Collapse

forex trading ka faida aur niqsan to trading karna wala hi samajh sakta ha. jin ko profit hota ha un ko yehi faida ha aur jin ko loss hota ha un ka yehi nuqsan ha. ap jis time frame ma trad lagana chahta hon us sa agla sara time frame ma daikhan. is ma ye daikhna ha ka kon kon sa pairs par spread kam sa kam ha unhi pairs par trading profitable hoti ha jin par spread kam aur movement fast ho.
          • #50 Collapse

es kay about tou bohot kam suna hai because es tool kay about traders say bohot kam suna hai because yeh tool wo traders use kartay hain jin ko kafi ziyada arsa guzar chuka hai forex par jo 1 ya 2 years old traders bhi hain un say bhi es tool kay about bohot kam suna hai becasue yeh bohot mushkil hai .....
            • #51 Collapse

specialized evaluation are excellent but is not constantly so we ought to not necessarily depend on most of these... as promotes do not continue being firm so it should transform for you to trading strategy to help make earnings...
              • #52 Collapse

Elliot of the pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap pakistan forex
                • #53 Collapse

Instaforex is the better maximum paying discussion board on the globe, no discussion board might be review to the discussion board, mainly because in this article we are able to find often 2500$ money month in addition to we are able to create as much benefit from it.

• #54 Collapse

Really good thread mate since many newbies are too buzy or lazy to learn to read the rules from other pages so here they are able to easily find it at the same time place and avoid making foolish mistakes.
                    • #55 Collapse

Emotion is quite dangerous for just a investor, mental investor are unable to endure in currency trading small business, each and every investor need to retain patience making sure that he can manage his / her sentiment, sentiment is quite dangerous for just a investor, consequently, every person need to attempt to manage the sentiment in currency trading small business.
                      • #56 Collapse

yes Forex trading terminal can be acquired operating course of action, rim, new iphone each one of the system since cellular mobile phone trading software execute. i think is the foremost option together with support for folks in arrive at purchase along with sell combined with cellular mobile phone and many of us won't have to be when thinking about COMPUTER each one of the day period of time, we may possibly retain in touch with each people purchase along with sell whenever, everywhere together with trading is basically basic with cellular mobile phone platform also.

• #57 Collapse

Elliot wave is a very profitable strategy to trade the forex marketplace, most pro shrink of the forex market piddle use of the Elliot waving strategy though i do not recognize such about Elliot movement but i making my own explore of it so that i can see how it tiresomeness.
                          • #58 Collapse

Brother forex trading ko learning krna ky mushkil nahe ha hum ko chaya k hum zayda sa zayda partices krain demo par realy trading sa best ky market nahe ho sakti ha kbi g.
                            • #59 Collapse

Elliot wave is a very profitable strategy to business the forex mart, most authority psychiatrist of the forex activity make use of the Elliot feature strategy though i do not couple often nigh Elliot waving but i making my own investigate of it so that i can see how it entirety.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

dear friend me elliiot wave k bare me to nai janta hn lkn isky fawaid ye hyn k ap isme jitni zyda practice krogy utna he ap isme earning kr skty ho... or ap ko us time trade krni chiye jb news achi ya buri ho us time market zyda move krti hy....sb se acha profit eable pair ero/usd hy jo roz move krta hy.. or stop loss or take profit se hmy ye sahulat hy k hm take profit ki line lga dete hhyn agr market ap ki line se upr jati hy to order khd ba khd cancel hojata hy or isi tarah stop los me bhi hota hy..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X