Fibonacci number
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business haan saha kaha hay mujhay bhe isskay baray main koi infermation nahe hay yeh kya hay.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

i still find it totally wrong to consentrate that forex trading is not good for your mind because it's very good business it is benefit us both economically in addition to healthy because for this we get much knowledge about trading business and yes it make your mind extremely sharp.....

• #63 Collapse

Though sometimes if the indicator that one is making use of to trade isn't good the actual trader may get confused though the basic thing is exchanging with indicators is best for us than naked trading

• #64 Collapse

Wonderful support for individuals. Because, every traders may be make a frequent profit creating from bonus systems investment account. Instaforex is the best broker inside Asia, and its very well liked on the globe. If we can easily properly buying and selling situation understand then is going to be success along with Forex. Forex earning is easy and their hardly being effort being gain. Forum similar account will be our best support to be able to making more money from Forex.

• #65 Collapse

you can easily improve your forex ability by undertaking trading about demo account gives you the obvious picture of real trading market so become familiar with some strategies from trial account & will apply about real account
            • #66 Collapse

Dear brother you are good point but I am sort to say that I have no k owlefge.because at this time my knowledge is few and try to improve he knowledge.
              • #67 Collapse

yes we have willing power not to mention the push of studying. without studying and practicing Forex is just not possible and i'm sure that adequately. if you can able to realize the achievement here we have to have to give enough moment for studying. i believe experience would be the main consider Forex so we have to chase correctly.
                • #68 Collapse

Consistent profit can come with this consistent practice in the demo account with the excellent market trade in the right time for the making the money and here is the legal business without the scam
                  • #69 Collapse

Fibonacci number of the pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap pakistan froex forum trading my agar work
                    • #70 Collapse

i think that you simply believe that, because we have to predict the actual trend along with the market volatility, for making us to check out them to help got the actual profit if we're do definitely not follow them we could not acquired the earnings
                      • #71 Collapse

I think that as it is just a analysis based business so it's not necessarily a believing matter in e-commerce so if we can set an improved trading style after more working then natural meats be more benefited from e-commerce and also we should change this style determined by current market condition.
                        • #72 Collapse

Meray bhae jesay k humeray pass other mt4 k oper tools haen ise tarha fibo bhe aik easa tool hay jo humeri trading main numbers ki shape maen support value bta k help kerta hay jitna number zieda ho ga utbe support ya resistance us value pay strong hi ge
                          • #73 Collapse

We all realize that the forex trading is just not suited to help everyone or perhaps every investor. Several traders receive useful having items plus some having currency trading, several acquiring futures. Don't believe all entrepreneur positions having forex trading. For the key reason why that they don't pleased together with gains or perhaps they might be certainly not in fact really not a big often winners inside forex trading, that's the key reason why they don't believe in fx trading.
                            • #74 Collapse

Mostly spiders certainly not adhere to this signal. It can be the device dealing with no just about any 100% earnings method. Mostly anyone misplaced your current quantity. Although should you industry handbook subsequently as you have previously alert to market place ideals and be aware of signal so that your earnings probability improve by your handbook dealing.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

according to my experince brother i think, Fibonacci numbers jo keh hamay market ki support aur resistance ka batatay hain yeh hum ko jab nazar atay hain jab hum nay fibonacci tool ka sahi use kia hua ho, ziada tar jo number use hotay hain wo 23%, 38% aur 61% hotay hain, yeh ap ko retracement may mil jaye gay numbers:cool:

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X