Euro/Usd
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

Maximum people loss in the real trade and make profit in the demo trade because of money management maintain in the demo trading for huge figure to money back up on one other way in real account money management seriously isn't follow so for that utmost real trader loss their money in the real trading platform and this is really very pathetic and hurtful for the new trader so try learn why money management so important.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

community forum is really relevance designed for clean people for you to acquire revenue. Very first time have to have superb understanding and in addition sensible know-how in order to to know word of advice using this organization subsequently currency trading is the better venture designed for lack of work folks and so search for to become listed on certainly, right now there to generate dollars implementing the idea.
      • #153 Collapse

Agar ap euro or usd par pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap is my
        • #154 Collapse

Jee loo kia hal mpost helo jee rane quick jee poast yess low car is bick door post quick is advance poate jee
          • #155 Collapse

ji yeh sb sy best pair hai bht popular hai bht sy log hain jo es py kam kr rhy hain es liey smjh k krna chaheay yeh kam sahi hai acha hai ................!
            • #156 Collapse

dear a widely traded currency is a couple that can not be given a very long time forecast. the reason behind that is because there are many countries of the Europe that contribute to the performance of the couple.
              • #157 Collapse

Mary khayal say tu euro USD trading k lia bht axha pair hey ismain ache trading hojate hey q Islay USD b hy aur jin k sath usd ho wo major pairs hoty hey so zayada say zayada trading euro USD main kya krooo
                • #158 Collapse

If you are the EA user then you should not do the Forex trading business because if you uses the EA then you can not be an expert on the business and not be successful on the business so I don't prefer to uses the ea at all.

• #159 Collapse

eurusd aik bohat he best currency pair hai jis mai ham saal k kisi b month mai trading kar k acha profit kama sakty hain. ye aisa currency pair hai jis mai bohat zayada movement hoti hai aur ham easily acha profit kama laity hain. isky elawa agar ham ko pata karna ho k kab eurusd strong ho ga ya weak to ham ko forex news py nazar rakhni chahiye.
                    • #160 Collapse

Bro....hame kase pta hoga...k euro up ho ga ya down ya usd up hoga ya down...ye tu markrt pr depend krta haii...or ap april tak intizaar kr le ap ko pta chal jaye ga....
                      • #161 Collapse

EUR and USD aik bht hi achy pair ha ye aik asay pair ha jis se hm is bsuiness me kafi loss se bach skaty hain or is pair se hm is business acha profit b hasil kar skaty hain is iliye ye pair best pair ha or aik bht hi acha pair haa is business me trading krny k liye
                        • #162 Collapse

community forum is basically relevance suitable for clean people that you can acquire earnings. Very new will need to have superb understanding and moreover sensible know-how as a way to to know word involving advice using this organization subsequently trading currency is better venture suitable for lack involving work folks and thus search for to participate certainly, there to produce dollars implementing the concept.

• #163 Collapse

Since 3 December its going up,and i hope till end of dec it will go up more,this is according to last movement of the market from beginning of December.
                            • #164 Collapse

Dear brother apnay acha question kiya hai lakin mujay iska koi pata na hai is liye may apko jawab nai dey Santa haun kun k may khud Abi new jun is gorex may
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

dear forex international trading business ha jis May hamay work karnay kay ley kafe experiance knowledge learning skills practice planning aur analysis ke zarorat hote ha ta kha hum market ko follow kartay hoy as a trader work karnay kay qabel ho Jay forex may hamay work karnay kay ley both practice ky sath learning ke zarorat hote ha warna hum is may successfull nahe ho patay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X