Gold Movement in April 2014?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #136 Collapse

loss provided me an opportunity to understand and learn about myself, so I really do not regret the loss or feeling sad while using the loss, because to me the loss can be a natural thing to take place and in the event that it were to be I learned, then I most certainly will try to understand loss.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #137 Collapse

dear mein koi senior nahi hon mein abi khud learn kr raha hon ye zaror pta hai k gold bahut heavy trading hai is pr kafi knowledge ki zarort hoti hai ye aik acha business hai is pr kafi profit earn ho sakta hai
      • #138 Collapse

. Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market it is possible that lead to the survival of prices move in the same direction and expected.

• #139 Collapse

country depending on the particular area of ??the economy (industry, labor market, traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.
          • #140 Collapse

Always be sure to check on the advantages offered by dealing in this market, but if you trade it as a hobby and do nThe level of macro-economic indicators are statistics that reflect the current state of the economy of a country depending on the particular area of ??the economy (industry, labor market, Trade and etc ...). In general these indicators are published at a specific time by government agencies and the private sector.
            • #141 Collapse

This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return.evel (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.

• #142 Collapse

trading main hard working karni parti hai. forex kay baray learning karni parti hai jo diffiacult hai starter trader ko. demo acount say practice karein takay ap ko trading ki samjh a jay.
                • #143 Collapse

dear us waqt k ovement main aj ki movement main bera farq hai yaha per toa aj kuch or movement ho rahee ho su waqt pta gold ki kiya movement ho gi.
                  • #144 Collapse

My dear dost i think ka new forex tradeers ko gold ka uper play nahi kerna cahhiya keon ka iss ma boht loss uthana parhta ha..Iss liya log gold ka uper trade nahi kerta keon ka ya kam risky ha......
                    • #145 Collapse

while i believe everyone my mate. hpye would be the foe connected with buyers with forex trading business. we need to control all of our hpye even though dealing simply because that way you are able to business appropriately and as well earn extra income. each time a dealer become money grabbing even though dealing and then it is usually difficult suitable for him or her to help business and as well make revenue maybe it is usually difficult suitable for him or her to save his or her consideration coming from reduction.
                      • #146 Collapse

dear ye tu boht puraani post hy April mai tu gold ki movement sell ki thii gold boht oper se boht neeche aaya tha ap ko ye cheezain daikhni chahiyen...
                        • #147 Collapse

forex ma demo account ek best place hai jha hum kaam ko skeey skta hai is liya humaha chyeia k hum zaida sa zaida demoko use kry aur apni trading skill ko better bana aur jb hum live account pe kaam krhy tu kis bhi bara loss sa bachy ja skty hai
                          • #148 Collapse

my dear jis kam ki ap ko samj aa jay or jis kaom may ap trust karty ho k yei ek on linae good pair hai ap us ko join kar sakty ho.but ksi kam ko krny say paly trust bohat muskial hai but forex py trust keya ja sakta hai or es sy best pair koi nai
                            • #149 Collapse

Dear friend mein apko is swal ka jawab nai de skti kion k mein forex trading mein new hon.mahnat zerur ker rahi.insha Allah ziada sy ziada experience gain krny ki koshish Kern gi
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #150 Collapse

Sir main nay trading kay baray may bohat seekha hai mager wo meri samejh say baher hai or na hi main nay kabhi bhi gold par trading ki hai mujhe is ka kuch nahi pata hai jab kuch pata chal geya to bada doon ga

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X