What is Scalping in Forex ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

scalping k bare m mjhe koi idea ni h k ye kya h is per kis terha se km kerna or kase use kerna is ko kase smjkhna is bare m mjhe koi idea nai h or buht bar poscha k mjhe is bare m btaen per m is ka answer nai de skte k ye kya h
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

bhai g scalping k bare mn ap poch rahe hn tu mn apko btata jaon k scalping trading mn usy kehte hn k ap trend k sath he ap ek trade lga dete hn or phr ap us trend k end hote hn ap forn dosri trade reversal trend k sath ap lga dete hn. ek trade agr 2 min sy zada dair open rahe tu wo scalping nahe kehlaati
      Spend Each Day Trying To Be A Little Wiser Than You Were When You Woke Up.
      :) MR. TRADER :)
      • #183 Collapse

scalping ka matlb hota ap short term ky lia market main enter hon apni trade ka profit ya loss lain or market se out ho jain , is process ko scalping kety hain , scalping aik tarha ka acha method hy trade krny ky lia mairy khyal se agar ap achy se trade kro then ap achy return ly sakty ho .
        • #184 Collapse

sure at times it's correct which a robot could work greater being forced only may give your ex greater selection. Although we have a number of awful encounter far too regarding robot.... yet once i proved helpful regarding my own, personal enterprise it's provided me greater income.

• #185 Collapse

scalping ka forex m mtlb ha k trading ko short term m trade krna or km profit hasl krna scalping new trader k lia achi chz ha or shrt term m hi trade kr k eprince hasl kre to acha ha forex m scalping achi chz ha ap k lia b or new trader k lia b.
            • #186 Collapse

forex me scalping ek alag cheez hoti hai aur baki aur strategies hoti hain.agar hume scalping karni hai to hume us ko seekhna chahye aur us k bad he kuch na kuch karna chahye.lehaza hume agar achi tarha say seekha hai to work ko karna hoga us k bad he hoga.
              • #187 Collapse

dear friends and Brothers salam to all,..,,.,.,. bhai jan scalping yeh hain kay aap ko ,market ki news wagra mil jati hain gold kay rate ka pata chlata hain aap tarde buy kar skty ho jab ap ko profit ho aap close kar dein.,,.
                • #188 Collapse

scalping ak lafz small trading kay liey use kia jaata hai or iss tarah ki trading main hum apni trades ko kush he pips ka profit lay kar close kar daity hain or iss tarah earning karna easy ho jata hai.agar small investment ho or big leverage ho to achi earning ho jaati hai.
                  • #189 Collapse

confident from time to time it truly is right which in turn a new robot could perform better being forced merely can provide him or her better collection. Even though we now have a number of terrible experience way too with regards to robot.... however the moment we did wonders with regards to my very own, particular venture it truly is furnished us better cash flow.
                    • #190 Collapse

I actually do assume that is correct due to the fact software typically are certainly not correct frequently. A very long time that they may shoe bad final result for that reason software will certainly be the reason for decrease. In contrast, several main expert moreover implement software to aid expert so that indicate it can be beneficial during currency trading. applying software are going to be away from residence the array connected with a successful dude it can be pretty high-priced although people who add the effective use of software during currency trading moreover should not apply it due to the fact it's going to be past the precise morality.
                      • #191 Collapse

certainly our loved one along with we additionally would decide to corporation literally additionally retaining a number of our own interval My partner and i benefit organization remarkable pro professional to address our stoploss other than journey the company. To start with we implement various pro professional that can help gain extra money despite the fact that every single is losing our dollars therefore don�t make use of pro professional other than accomplish carry out the job tough that can help along with earning profits utilizing foreign exchange.
                        • #192 Collapse

those persons which work with full awareness and knowledge are able to handle this company in a good way. this can be the good method to obtain the profit the life. we need to be hard doing work for the good money. this can be a best key to achievement.
                          • #193 Collapse

Yeah i did my partner and i also my fund start trading with paxforex this can be amazing and i prefer this company so my fund quite benefit therefore trading real many people i consider use individual fund or perhaps bonus..
                            • #194 Collapse

Actually that is a part of each business that, small profit is best for us inside the start, then following sometimes our own profit are going to be increase and we'll get an enormous chance to enhance our total. So therefore I say that, do your trade along with small profit after which increase it slowly slowly this is good for your and your experience.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

The indicator always shows the correct data , and calculated with statistical and mathematical formulas, so the indicator was not possible , we wrote that i do not know how to use it,, so just learned the ins and outs of indicators that will be used for analysis when trading.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X