Analysis kese draw karein???
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

Brothr yahan pa bat itni tafseel se ji ho skti is lye ap only chat open krn sab se niche 2 point lian aur ase he oper b 2 point pa line lga dain ap ko trand ki smjh a jae gi phr ap easy trade kr skenn ga ..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

Every trader should be aware the foreign exchange rules properly. If you happen to be new here then you certainly must read each of the rules carefully. It can be quite would have to be more cautious about your job in foreign exchange. If you cannot be in a position to follow each of the rules you'll be able to not help make profit in the forex properly.

• #108 Collapse

w.salam bhia yehi masla hamara sath bhi ha aur haman bhi koi samjhana wala nahi ha. agar koi bhai is forum par mehar bani kara to sab ka lia hi koi samajhna wali post urdu ma kar da please taka newbies ka bhi bhala ho jai.
        • #109 Collapse

dakho dear anlysis karny k lai different sites hai news channel hai or sab se barh kar k ap ka past experience hai. waisy main different anlysis k lai investing .com ko use karta ho. wahan others k comments b hoty hai
          • #110 Collapse

i think the actual account are the better with regard to traders due to the fact in actual account employ a make with regard to profit as well as loss with regard to traders as well as traders operate the real account on the good benefits of our price so so might be right but additionally in trading you will be making money alone luck. enjoy it

• #111 Collapse

bhai jaan is main mt4 k andar bohat se indicators hain jo k hamain trend ke direction btaty hain and hamain chaye k hum un ko use karain and than samjh k trade karain and profit ko enjoy karain.
              • #112 Collapse

dear yeh sab batain ap k apny knowledge,apny experience apni information and apni practice pay depend krti hai,agr wo log analize krty hai tu wo log apny knowledge and apni information ko utilize krty hain,jis ki waja su un ka knowledge or increase ho jata hai,and wi successful trades karty hain,
                • #113 Collapse

re offer means re-order plus it happens at any time there will be volatility or fast movement in the market price following your release of a strong financial news therefore causing a big change in the retail price we found before our orders gets to our brokers and you can overcome the idea by setting a imminent order for buy and sell before a substantial news will be been produced.
                  • #114 Collapse

G han bilkul...agr hame market ko analyis krna haii tu hame cahye k hum chart ki madad se analyis kr sakte hai k market up haii ya down haii...
                    • #115 Collapse

forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business isskay baray main mujhay koi ilm nahe hay kesay kertay hain.
                      • #116 Collapse

Yes, you are appropriate. this is the first thing that your new member of this group should do. For me, when i was first a part i did not pay much heed to learn to read the rules first and consequently of that i got warning on the moderators. So, my advice to everyone new members is to browse the rules first.
                        • #117 Collapse

yes trading style is to differ the trader with basic principles on the art field from the study and the one one example is with the basics on the finance. that the way should requests of more to handle the further on the development from the good system to helps to commit while using the business of the finance entire world.
                          • #118 Collapse

forex trading mai analysis draw kerna koi cheez nahi hote hai app analysis kerte hai aur analysis ke ander app trend lines ko draw kerte hai.aur app ko chaiye ke app koi bhi trade ko open kerne se pehle analysis kerahe.
                            • #119 Collapse

You have to trust in the market. The market process of buying and selling real reflection of what we see on the chart, whether it fundamentally everything is a real reflection of the activities of currency rates

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

yes my spouse and i still believe it is available becuase we've operating system cell cell phone and we now have previously mounted instaforex terminal and i am just trading as well as cell cell phone. and we now have observed could possibly choice to be able to obtain for your cell cell phone. simply merely head over to instafrorex site and the terminal in info page

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X