stop loss or take profit kasy lagaty ha
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

dear that is soo simple ,if you want to use the take profit then select the order on the position where there is the button of the take profit and enter the price where you want to use the take profit ,and the same way is for the stop loss

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

forex main take profit or stop loss buhat important ha kiyon k stop loss hmary loss ko hamari loss wali trade ko band kr deta ha or take profit hamery profit ko save kr leta ha or wo ham phir withdraw kr letain han
      • #183 Collapse

i dont know why people keep using stop loss the most of them who use stop lose will be the newbies who dont want to lse money so they use stop loss but ask any good trader they will tell you not to use it
        • #184 Collapse

xss and take profit both are important tools in forex trading and we can use stop loss to avoid huge loss and take profit is used to take and achieve target so both are important. take profit ko boot easy sy laga sakty han wo is terh jub app ttrade laghty han to nehy bar ma a jte han or uder tp or sl lika hota ha ap tp par dubble clik kar k jis rate st app ny trade laghi hoti ha thora zayeda likh kar order tp kar den to lag jehy ge or ise terh sy stop loss ba
          • #185 Collapse

I'm sure halt burning in addition to diffuse goodness both equally are required instruments with Forex trading in addition to we can easily wreak with game fiery avoiding big executing in plus to birth benefit is required for winning addition to gain concentrate on and so both equally are necessary.
            • #186 Collapse

I think stop loss and accept acquire both are burning tools in forex trading and we can use forestall deprivation to avoid huge disadvantage and stomach gain is misused to take and achieve place so both are important.
              • #187 Collapse

stop loss or take profit lagana boht he easy hay ap jis pair bhe bhe trading kro bs itna yad rakho kay 10 pips take profit lgana hay or 20 pips stop loss lagana hay main to asa he karta hun mera ye tarika boht karamad hay esi leay mughy aksr trading main profit hota hay
                • #188 Collapse

yeh aap ko usi site milay ga option jahan sa trading kartay hain maslaan. aap oders mein ja kay bus values aad kar den aur kuch ni yeh kafi easy hai
                  • #189 Collapse

ap stop loss lga skty hen ta k ap loss se bch start karty ha to ap ko is me take profit our stop loss bi use karna parta ha our is me ap take profit is tara use saken or take profit lga k profit acieve kar skty hen.............
                    • #190 Collapse

I think the reason many people join in this business is
                      because it is now very difficult to find a job, especially with a big salary.
                      and forex gives us a great paying job.
                      • #191 Collapse

Yes you are right,i am agree with your comment.I think stop loss and take realize both are main tools in forex trading and we can use terminate death to avoid large going and brook profit is victimized to know and attain mark so both are important.
                        • #192 Collapse

bhai stop loss or take profit aap apni trade par click kar ke set kar sakty hain jitna aap ko set karna ho mazeed guidance ke lye aap ko chahiye ke aap forex ki taleem ka section read kar len .
                          • #193 Collapse

Assalam-o-Alaiqum, according to my knowledge trading mein trade set krty hain usi page pr hi take profit or stop loss lagta hai, to aap sirf uss jagha stop loss and take profit ko set kerien tou aap ka take profit lag jaye ga or current state change hojaegi.
                            • #194 Collapse

Dear Friends stop loss or take profit lagana boht asan ha...... ya lagana bahot easy ha ap new order pa click karen ge to phir us main option aye ga us main values add karen
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

mjhe forex trading me 2 tools sab se best lagte hey jisme trader ka faida he stop loss or take profit or trade lagate hi usi page per option hota he stop loss ka jis per jakar app use kar sakte ho or apni investment secure kar sakte ho

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X