Kiya forex me haar manna sahi ha?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1216 Collapse

jb aik dafa forex trading ko jin kya hai tu kbi haar ni manni chai q apka jitna experience bray ga apko utna he asaan lagy ga yai buisness islia haar na mano baljay jarii rako

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1217 Collapse

What the term "Forex" What is it exactly? Why become present among us? .As one trader said, the successful Forex trading seems Kaltqat funds from the ground. Forex Trading and not meant to leave this money on the ground until picked up by another person. Others working in the industry also said that forex trading is similar to that you have a Power Machinery ATM in your computerwe can make this wealth if we know how to deal with Forex
      • #1218 Collapse

No dear hmen is business me haar nahi mani chahe hmen is business me hmeshah sbr se kam laina chahe or hmen is business me hmeshah mehnat se hi kam karna chahe tb hi hm asnai se acha earn kar skaty hain is business me or apni dreams ko b tb hi pora kar skaty hain
        • #1219 Collapse

well janb iska simple tarika hai wo hai k ap stoploss and take profit use kary iss se khud hi apki trade band hojayegi and ye seab hi use karty hain ap b iss sey faidaa utaa sakty hain and ye kafi usfull b hain
          • #1220 Collapse

Brother yaha har mane wali baat he nai hai, hume kam se kam 1 2 saal trading kerni chaiye agr tou hume yeh samjh a jata hai tou hume isey kabi nai chorna chaiey agr hume pechle 2 saal se he loss ker rehe hai or samjh nai a rha tou i think soo k isey chor dena better hai.
            • #1221 Collapse

Forex mai haar man na ghlt hai humy forex mai blkul bhe haar nahi man na chahye bl k try try again lesson ko mde nazr rakhty howy again trading kry agr by chance loss ho jye tu usy chahye demo acount py achi trha learning practice kry or frish and active mind k sath trading kry sucess ho ga. Forex aik best earning business hai

• #1222 Collapse

Forex trading bht acha business hai lakin hmain Forex trading ma haar nh man'ni chaea balky hard work karty rehna chaea or apni mistakes se seekhna chaea or hmain full concentration k sath trade karni chaea ta k ham successful trader ban sakain.
                • #1223 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• #1224 Collapse

Training mechanism, called (one to one), are based on the basic threaded investor education in circulation according to the correct standards, and so by the crew of Mahtervinwalmokhtchin staff in this area. While the mechanism (hand, however) on investor education through free training courses through the Internet, to provide him with a copy to include a PDF file from the basics of special FX and exclusively educational files.
                    • #1225 Collapse

I can give a recommendation) - sell high, buy low Only now determine where the snag the bottom, and where up, but a good way to raise the profit ... And also watch out for reports every day that his eyes would not become round on why the couple did sharply candle in 100 points, if not more

• #1226 Collapse

the issuance of the news with significant influence usually drives the pair a certain currency with a number of points can be predictable. Thus, when you trade Forex News will be crucial to pick the appropriate Asdarat Trade News
                        • #1227 Collapse

agr kisi trader ko consistently loss ho raha ho and woh koshish and hard work karne k ba wajood bhi acha trad kar k profit earn nahi kar pa raha ho to woh haar maan le to sahi hai mere khayal say kyun k phir ye business karna uske bas ki baat nahi.

• #1228 Collapse

Observe the way in which the first hour of the trading session, making adjustments in your initial analysis of the market, and in accordance with the fit you are using the strategy to actually observed a reversal or breakout up or down.

• #1229 Collapse

i think we should not lose hope because if we failed then their must be our mistake and we should learn first and then try again and learn more and try again and get as more experience as we can so this is better way to deal with Forex trading business.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1230 Collapse

nhi forex me har manna bilkul bhi sahe nhi hai.. forex me har mane wala kbhi bhi kamyab nhi ho sakta. forex saik business hai or business me kbhi bhi har nhi mani chahiye forex me agr hum har man jain gy tou kbhi successful trader nhi bn sakty

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X