loser ko winner banana saktay ho
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1066 Collapse

It can be said that the self-learning forex option is a good way to gain experience in trading, and the reason is that this method allows him the opportunity to learn and rely on himself in accordance with the right foundations, and with the help of the guide file in the trading mechanism, where the company offers this option depending on previous experience, where they can get a copy for beginners (new traders), or advanced package (anyone who has previous experience in Forex trading), and in general, the education option Almatienaspahak reading appointed indicators. Secondly determined by the preferences and expectations of dealers in the market. Despite the difficulty of the work expectations, but possible. Work on the Forex market confirms the analysis that the proportion positives include more than coincidence and important knowledge Forex well
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1067 Collapse

lossers ko winner bana saktay hain or sub kuch kar lenay me is k liye he behter way apnaya ja sakta hai hume is liye is kam ko karnay say pehlay tajurbay ka rate pana hota hai or hamesha he us k sath sath hume apnay apko control kartay howe samjhna hota hai.
      • #1068 Collapse

yes you are right and i am agree with you, according to my opinion i also think that as greed is very bad and dangerous thing in this forex market, so i think that definitely a trader should avoid it in this forex trading business and if greed comes in his mind then he should try to fight his mind to stop his greed in this business.
        • #1069 Collapse

Trading strategies will help you pass neurological times and take advantage of the good times. Sometimes when you take a step back and accept some minor losses, this matter will give you the ability and knowledge to attack the Forex market with renewed card and then make new profits
          • #1070 Collapse

ye ik asia kaam hai jis ko hum na mumkin nahi kehty hain laikin is kaam ko krny mai humy zada hard work ki zarort hai kun k is mai humy zada learn krny k bad hi is kaam ko krna janty hain hum
            • #1071 Collapse

I think on the contrary that it is not necessary in such a hurry to sell. Month trade small to feel and understand the entire trade normally. The choice and testing of a trading strategy only need a minimum of 3-6 months to really verify the reliability of the trading strategy and its ability to trade. And in general, do not need to trade and learning to hurry

• #1072 Collapse

I remember the first thing started, and this is exactly were the foundations on forex, commodity currencies, currency pairs, history, basic concepts introduced in MM ... or something like, trading axioms ... just a page or two was, to just the overall picture to imagine what will be the case ... something like that .

• #1073 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange.Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market is the forex market and the need to fully focus
                  • #1074 Collapse

stock prices. Forex traders also can achieve both in the ascending or descending trends profits. Forex Trading may be dangerous, but with the ability to configure
                    • #1075 Collapse

dear friend kia hal hy forex trading mein jo log loss krty hain ap unko winner bi bana sakty hain ap apni satratgy unko share kr sakty hain aur un ko trading mein profit dilwa sakty hain
                      • #1076 Collapse

pyare doso asalam o alikum forex trading main koi short cut nahi hai loss ka soort cut hai per profit ka nahi ye apne mind main rakh len ap jitne b amount invest karen ge os ka max 35 to 40% hi nikal sakte hain her month magar traning wo b full profeshional sharat hai g han losser ko sekhna hoga mehnat karna hogi phir vinar bane ga
                        • #1077 Collapse

g ha har ak hary howa insan ma khai na khai ak kamyab insan lazmi chopa hpota ha allah tala na sab ko ak jasa dill dimga diya ha ham us sa fyda uthty nni jis ki waja sa ham har jaty ha hamy kud ko kamzor ni samjna chey hamy bar br mhant karty rhna cheya kabi tu ak din aya ga k ap kamyab ho jao ga
                          • #1078 Collapse

Forex basics is not complicated: you buy a currency when the price is low, and sell when the price becomes high and take a profit. You can also make a profit by selling high price and buy low price, this is called the sale. It takes time and practice to learn how to predict fluctuations in currency values ??and to become successful in Forex Majaltdaol. Forex and needs the experience
                            • #1079 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha is business me hmen loss ho tu hmen sbr se kam krna chahe kyun k ye business aik asa business ha jis me loss is business ka sb se main hisa ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me loss k waqt hmeshah sbr se kam kreen
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1080 Collapse

The tarder who did trade in here with a couple of month then they will realize the the most important enemy of us is greed .So we should not let it into us when we are in trade. So as a trader i also suggest all to trade with the minimum lot so that greed will not enter to your mind

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X