loser ko winner banana saktay ho
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1021 Collapse

daer bilkul band skte hain ap ko chahiye k es business ko seekh k aur smjh k karo ta k ap jaise jaise aage chalo ap ko behtar faida ho aur ap apnii life ko mazeed acha banaooa ur ap acha earn karo....
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1022 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable
      • #1023 Collapse

You can take advantage of doubling earnings by using the leverage that can be used simple presence of the special requirements of the tools that will help you and let you select your own risk
        • #1024 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark
          • #1025 Collapse

It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from trading if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time

• #1026 Collapse

Allow trading of derivative products (such as futures and options on futures contracts) in exchange that the most advanced countries. All developed countries already have a thesis of capital accounts fully convertible
              • #1027 Collapse

loser ko winner banna sakty ho ap pakistan forex forum trading my posting kar kary howa agar ap is my ny

• #1028 Collapse

loser ko winner the banna sakty ho to ap is my bhot achy trading bhi kar skty ho to ap is my achy trading

• #1029 Collapse

Forex market remains open to the four and twenty hour a day,source of income for me. This business is also useful for the learned traders and jobless people. I can change the life style through this business in short time.
                    • #1030 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark

• #1031 Collapse

je ha ek losser winner ban sakta ha kun key ya sari game chance ki ha ager koi loss kar ley to us ko dobara try karty rahna chayay kun key kabhi na kabhi is ki luck sath day sakti ha loss too hota hi rahta is main ap ka kaya jata ha kosis karny main koi harj nahe ha keep trying.
                        • #1032 Collapse

Forex is a term used to describe the global currency market and could also be referred to as FX. It is through this market are all Currency converter Global trading. The establishment of this market in 1971 when the global markets have moved from fixed price to variable exchange rates. As a result, the size of the market and of immense liquidity, forex market has become the largest and most important financial markets in the world.
                          • #1033 Collapse

G han bilkul kisi bhi looser ko asani sy winner bnaya ja skta hy, bus thori mehnat ki zrort hy, q k foe]rex thora risky hy, is k liye acha khasa knowledge chahiye, lehaza agr ap datt kar kam karen aur acha khasa time den to apni mistakes ko remove kar k win kia ja skta hy, bus na umeed nahi hona chahiye, q k failure he insan k pehla qadam hota hy success ki tarf.
                            • #1034 Collapse

Yaha per loser bhi winner ban sakta hai.Zarori nhi kay loser loss hi karty rahay.Or yaha per many trader asay hai kay jo loser say winner banay hai.Infact loser say hi winner bana ja sakta hai.Traders ko satart me loss tu hota hai.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1035 Collapse

Try to focus on a particular pair and do not dispersion thoughts in more than a couple husband and guarantee their permanent compensation for the loss, God forbid, they pair Eurodollar and there are a lot of currencies that can be traded

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X