forex market on friday
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #601 Collapse

I am work the market many months. My experience that the foeex market fast only the few hours. Remain time or closing time market work very slow.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #602 Collapse

We all are guy. so, everyone have some individual high quality and habit but there's something which can be common to everyone. For illustration greed and also curiosity. The same as that when we came right here then that question could arise in your mine that is really fx is successful? But when we view payment substantiation then easily we can easily clear our confusion and also trade right here with fascination.
      • #603 Collapse

friday mai market bohat he taiz hoti hai aur es mai ap ka he fida hai aur ye acha hai k firday mai news k mutabik trading ki jae warna loss ho ga ap ko
        • #604 Collapse

ji bhai ji is main waqia amin koi shak nhi hai k i snain waqi amin profit kamana thek hai i smiana kaha hai k si nain waqi amin profit kamana thk hai laikin is main waqi amain profit kmana thrk hai is main waqi a main profit kmnaa thek hai is maina laiakins i amian waqia main profit kamana thrk hia
          • #605 Collapse

That is wonderful if you're following virtually any successful dealers for studying and getting some information and practical knowledge but if you're following him for ever because they are the root cause of having profit for you then you not really a right track by any means and you should make your personal trading system

• #606 Collapse

g haan bilkul sahi kaha ha ap ko cahai k khass torr pa jo new traders hain un ko chaia k wo friday ko trading na karein to un k liya boht best ho ga kuin k friday ko forex market ka trend clear nahi hota aur ap k liya bhir boht muskil ho sakti ha trading karna main icc liya agar ap friday ko na karo to ap k liya teek ho ga
              • #607 Collapse

g haan forex market aisay hooti hay jaisay hamaray kisi eid tehwar pe hoota hay na k loog bas foran shoping k lye market ka rukh kartay hain to forex mai bhi aisa hi hoota hay k aj friday ko hi trad kar loo pata nahi monday ko kia market hoo
                • #608 Collapse

assalamu alaikum dear aap ke bat not karle hai or me friday ko dekhu ga ke market tez hotee hai or kes time hotee hai is ke bad hi bata pa o ga is see pehle koch kehna mushkil hai
                  • #609 Collapse

an expert could make earnings persistently having specialized evaluation simply. in the currency trading business, the important thing we can easily apply a good income supervision while in trading making sure that we can easily protected each of our capital coming from a perimeter contact in addition to we've good chance to make a steady earnings.
                    • #610 Collapse

G han bro...forex ki market pure hafte maii 5 day calta haii...or friday ki raat ko 2 bajy forex market close ho jati haii...or saturday sunday holiday hoti haii....or sunday 2bajy market ipen ho jati haio
                      • #611 Collapse

I have became a member of in the foreign currency market more than in comparison with twelve months nevertheless now I am some sort of rookie right here due to the fact I by no means good results inside the genuine accounts trading. So, I am attempting to increase my investment capital through benefit funds directly into $500 after which it I most certainly will commence again my buy and sell after which it I have the objective to help generate $200 every month through my investment capital. I think if I have more cash then you'll be able to control flawlessly the accounts.
                        • #612 Collapse

han g market fireday ko lazmi hi fast hoti hai kun k agly do din chutti hoti hai jis ki bina py hum apna kam asani sy kr skty hain r apna account bna lety hain r market sy profit hasil krty hain
                          • #613 Collapse

My friend it is not right if you are a good trader and you hold the good project to transaction and also you are using the incomparable strategy for your swap so you present never loose your dealing it does not affair you are doing the trading on Friday at any quantify.
                            • #614 Collapse

Ap ki baat theek hy likn main tu forex trading mein abhi new hun main tu abhi posting kar raha hun aur bonus earn kar raha hun aur bonus earn kar k trading start karun ga aur main abhi forex forum par posting kar learning aur sath earning bhi kar raha hun bonus hasil kar k next month trading karun ga
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #615 Collapse

Friday is the last day in the Forex trading of the week and most of the time the market will move opposite side of the next day so learn more about the Forex trading business so get better strategy of earning.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X