What is opening price ?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What is opening price ?
    Assalamualaikum Kise he AP sab log me bilkul them or khariyat see ho or umeed karta ho ke ap sab log bhi bilkul them or khariyat se ho ge aj is thread me
    Apko me Pakistan forex trading ke ak bhot he important topic opening price ki importance ke bare me btao ga or me umeed karta ho ke jo information me
    Apse share karo ga wo apke knowledge or experience me zaror izafa kare ge.

What is opening price?
    opening price woh qeemat hai jis par trading ke din exchange kholnay par security pehlay tijarat karti hai. misaal ke tor par, New York stock exchange ( nyse ) mashriqi waqt ke mutabiq subah 9 : 30 bujey khilta hai. kisi bhi listed stak ke liye pehli tijarat ki qeemat is ki rozana ki ibtidayi qeemat hoti hai. iftitahi qeemat is din ki tijarti sargarmi ke liye aik ahem nishaan hai, khaas tor par un logon ke liye jo qaleel mudti nataij ki pemaiesh mein dilchaspi rakhtay hain jaisay ke din ke tajir. opening price woh qeemat hai jis par security pehlay tijarat karti hai jab koi exchange din ke liye khilta hai .

Key Takeaways
    Iftitahi qeemat pichlle din ki ikhtitami qeemat se mumasil nahi hai. market ya security ki ibtidayi qeemat par mabni kayi din ki tijarat ki hikmat e amli hain. nasdaq raton raat jama honay walay orders par ghhor karte hue behtareen opening qeemat ka faisla karne ke liye" opening cross" Nami aik nuqta nazar istemaal karta hai. aam tor par, security ki iftitahi qeemat is ke pichlle din ki band honay wali qeemat se mumasil nahi hai. farq is liye hai ke auqaat ke baad ki tijarat ne sarmaya karon ki qeematon ya security ki tawaquaat ko tabdeel kar diya hai .
    Click image for larger version

Name:	download (2).png
Views:	26
Size:	2.0 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12598119
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Re: What is opening price ?

Assalamualaikum aj is thread me apko me Pakistan Forex Trading ke ak bhot he important topic opening price ki importance ke bare me btao ga or me umeed
    Karta ho ke Jo information me apse share Karo ga wo apke knowledge or experience me zaror izafa Kare ge.

What is opening price?
    opening price woh qeemat hai jis par trading ke din exchange kholnay par security pehlay tijarat karti hai. misaal ke tor par, New York stock exchange ( nyse ) mashriqi waqt ke mutabiq subah 9 : 30 bujey khilta hai. 1 kisi bhi listed stak ke liye pehli tijarat ki qeemat is ki rozana ki ibtidayi qeemat hoti hai. iftitahi qeemat is din ki tijarti sargarmi ke liye aik ahem nishaan hai, khaas tor par un logon ke liye jo qaleel mudti nataij ki pemaiesh mein dilchaspi rakhtay hain jaisay ke din ke tajir. opening price woh qeemat hai jis par security pehlay tijarat karti hai jab koi exchange din ke liye khilta hai. iftitahi qeemat pichlle din ki ikhtitami qeemat se mumasil nahi hai .

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (1).jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 کلوبائٹ
ID:	12458272
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

جواب: What is opening price ?

What is the opening price?
      The first transaction of the day is executed with the opening price. Other transactions executed during the day may be completed at a higher or lower price. Though logically you would expect the closing price from the previous trading day to be the opening price for the next trading day, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the opening price. These factors include announcements for higher or lower than expected earnings, announcements of other company-related news, after-hours trading, investors’ expectations, etc. It is worth mentioning that each of the factors could have a positive or negative impact on the price, i.e., the opening price could increase or decrease.
      Let’s say that the closing price for a stock is $20. Before the beginning of the next trading day, there is an announcement that the company has developed a new product which will increase company profits in the future. Investors will value the company more because they will anticipate higher earnings. Hence, the opening price on the first trading day after the announcement increases to 22$ (or $2 higher than the last closing price).
      On the other hand, let’s say there has been a situation in which the company has been associated with some scandal, for instance, a scandal with fraudulent activities or misreporting of earnings. In this case, investors will assign a lower value to the company because the company will have lower earnings. Since the investors now value the company less than the previous day, the opening price on the next trading day decreases to $17.
      Opening price gap explained
      The difference of $2 and $3 between the closing price and the opening price in the examples is referred to as a “gap.” In the first example, it could be said that there was a “gap up” since the opening price is higher than the closing price. In the second example, the gap is referred to as “gap down” because the opening price is lower than the closing price from the previous trading day. Investors use the opening price to create a trading strategy. The opening price trading strategy is centered around the gap up or gap down for a given stock.

The first time a stock is purchased on the NYSE or Nasdaq each day, the price its buyer pays for it becomes its opening price for that day. Similarly, the last time a stock is sold before the market closes at 4:00, the price its buyer pays becomes its closing price for that day. In other words, a stock’s open price is a snapshot of its value as of 9:30 a.m. on the most recent day of trading, and its close price is a snapshot of its value as of 4:00 p.m. on the most recent day of trading.
      It’s important to note that trading does take place both before markets open and after they close, but the majority of transactions take place during regular market hours, so investors and analysts pay close attention to open and close prices in order to monitor whether certain stocks have gone up or down in value during the last trading session.
      ​​What Are High and Low Prices?

Open and close prices are sort of like a stock’s bookends for each trading station. They are the prices used to determine whether a stock gained or lost value over the course of a given day. That being said, stocks do not always remain between their open and close prices each trading day—they often reach intraday highs and lows that surpass their open and close values.
      The first time a stock is purchased on the NYSE or Nasdaq each day, the price its buyer pays for it becomes its opening price for that day. Similarly, the last time a stock is sold before the market closes at 4:00, the price its buyer pays becomes its closing price for that day. In other words, a stock’s open price is a snapshot of its value as of 9:30 a.m. on the most recent day of trading, and its close price is a snapshot of its value as of 4:00 p.m. on the most recent day of trading.
      It’s important to note that trading does take place both before markets open and after they close, but the majority of transactions take place during regular market hours, so investors and analysts pay close attention to open and close prices in order to monitor whether certain stocks have gone up or down in value during the last trading session.
      ​​What Are High and Low Prices?

Open and close prices are sort of like a stock’s bookends for each trading station. They are the prices used to determine whether a stock gained or lost value over the course of a given day. That being said, stocks do not always remain between their open and close prices each trading day—they often reach intraday highs and lows that surpass their open and close values.

اب آن لائن

Working...
      X