Aim = success
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #661 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha is business me hmen hmeshah success tb hi hasil kar sakty hain jb hm is business me mehnat se kam karty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me mehnat se kam kareen ta k success hasil ho achi earning kr sakyn
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #662 Collapse

han ji ap ne bht achi exhortation di hai ager ap ka target pura ho jata hai tu ap ko chiya ke mazeed exchanging na karen kyoun ke principle samjhta hoon ke eagerness karne se humisha misfortune hota hai aur voracity karna forex exchanging ke business primary kisi bhi tor acha nahi hai
      • #663 Collapse

g forex mai aim hona zarori hai aur ye ap k leye he acha hai agar ap koe target rakh kar chalay tu warna tu es mai ap loss kar bethay gay aur recoer karna mushkil hai
        • #664 Collapse

mera aik hai ke is business me mujh ko bohat profits hon or me is business se apna ghar bana sakon is lye mene is business ko joining di hai takey me is business se acha earn bhi kar sakon or is se apni life ko better bana sakon .
          • #665 Collapse

kamiyabi milegi,to is liye apko planning aur stategy say kam karna chaye daily ka plan b hamesha apna high aim rakhen forex mein aur usko achieve rakhne ke liye bohat
            • #666 Collapse

aslam o alikum bahi jaan maien aap ki baat say agree karta hoien insaan ki zindagi ka ek maqsad hona cheay or us maqsad ko samnien rakh kar insaan ko kaam karna cheay
              • #667 Collapse

G Brother humein apna daily terget bana kar hi work karna chahiye jiss say hum easy lee trading kar saktey hai or acha profit per month earn kar saktey hai forex ek good business hai jiss me hum relex mind say good income lay saktey hain
                • #668 Collapse

The first thing you should put in mind when trading forex news is that the news itself may represent only limited importance. The most important factor here is rolling analysis of this news. Remember that investors may Astkhalson different connotations of the same News
                  • #669 Collapse

There are two concepts that are wrong for Forex The first is that the labor market in this market resembles play in roulette - one wins a large amount of money and lose the rest. It is natural to be a big risk. But Forex is not a game of Roulette, in the changing currency rates play certain laws. First assigned value of the currency depends on the country's economy appointed indicators. Secondly determined by the preferences and expectations of dealers in the market. Despite the difficulty of the work expectations, but possible. Work on the Forex market confirms the analysis that the proportion positives include more than coincidence and important knowledge Forex well
                    • #670 Collapse

forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business ge haan sahe kaha hay hamesha rules kay sath chalna chahyea.
                      • #671 Collapse

Yes right every new and old trader should make their best aim about the forex work, and we should do the work according to our aim then we caaaan expect the success, and also we can achieve our target due to our best work of our aim.
                        • #672 Collapse

When you think about the different types of investments, there is a certain investment always comes to mind first. Your trading Forex or foreign currency exchange has a number of features make it superior to other types of investments. Forex market remains open 24 hours a day, unlike the equity markets. Most investments require a great deal of capital before they are able to take advantage of any investment opportunity available. As to trading Forex You do not need only a small capital to saucepan. Anyone can enter the market with a capital of not more than $ US 300 through the use of "mini account", which allows you to trade in lot consists of ten thousand units, croaker per worth ten thousand units of a particular currency is equal to a single contract. Each "point" or movement up or down in the currency pair gain or loss equal to $ 1, depending on which side it stands at the market. The standard account gives you control over 100,000 units of currency and then the point bib or equal to ten dollars.

• #673 Collapse

Well thank you for this advice and nice advice and we should make a target and that target which can achieve and can complate our target in this way we will be able to earn more and more by keeping and gulfilling our target regularly and honestly.............
                            • #674 Collapse

forex mai wo he bande kamyab hai jin kai ideas ache hai and ache strategies hai. jo banda apne target set kar lata hai kaya karna hai ,kase karna hai, kb karna hai wo forex mai boht upor taak jaye ga mean boht kamyab trader banye ga
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #675 Collapse

Thanks brother for such a kind advice. It is right that we moldiness excrete an aim in our tradings. If we attain our target we moldiness yield the aim. I module also add that we must not prettify greedy also because it mightiness move us towards a loss.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X