Aim = success
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #751 Collapse

Agar hum forex pe target se kam karen to ap ka target pura ho jata hai tu ap ko chiya ke mazeed trading na karen kyoun ke main samjhta hoon ke greed karne se humisha loss hota hai is lye humen mehnat karni chayd
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #752 Collapse

Is bat men koi shak naheen kay forex ek online business place hai jahan hum online trading kartay hen aur agar hum successful trader ban'na chahte hen to humen apna aim bana lena chaheye

• #753 Collapse

آ*The charismatic characteristics of the Forex market liquidity: based on market funds subject to unlimited able to open and close any specific transaction prices of currencies at that moment. I have a high degree of liquidity huge attraction for any investor as it gives him the freedom to open and close any deal

• #754 Collapse

agar ap traidng ko apna aim bna leyaty ho to ap ko kafe zeada earning ho sakty hay kun k traing me kafe zeada income hay or ye ap ko kafe zeada agay le ja sakte hay or kafe
          • #755 Collapse

Risk Calculator (one of MetaTrader Indicators) - calculated risks in the form of maximum loss posed by open trading centers currently active and pending orders. The index shows the results in the form of cash and in a percentage of risk for each pair of currency pairs, and also appear in the form of a total cash risk in the graph separate window. You can organize the work of the risk calculator by running and disrupt the benefits of premeditation and price differences and commission calculations. You can also revise the visual display parameters. The index is available for two platforms MT4 and MT5.

• #756 Collapse

Is baat men koi shaq naheen kay forex trading ek online world wide business jahan par log trading kartay hen aur profit kamatay hen aur ye kay ager hum success hasil karna chahtay hen to humen chaheye kay hum pehlay say he apna aim bana len

• #757 Collapse

G ha agar hum koi achievement hasil krna chate hain to us ke leye humey koi aim set krna ho ga
                • #758 Collapse

dost ye forex trad business k liye bhot zarori hain k ham ek limet rakh le take hame maloom ho k hame foex trading pe kab kiya karna hain or kitna loss hoga to hame to hame farak nahi parega or kitna profit hoga to ham wahi stop karde ...
                  • #759 Collapse

bilkul thek kaha hy ap ny ager ap trading ko ek target set kr k start kren gy to ap ko is me bohat hi faida ho ga target proa kr k trading ko close kr den is sy ap greed sy bhi bachen gy or loss sy bhi
                    • #760 Collapse

mujh ko bhi apna aim yahi nazar ata hai ke aik na aik din is business me zarur me kamyab ho sakon ga kiun ke mere lye aik behtareen business hai forex or is business se jitna chahon me earn kar sakta hon or is se apni life bhi bana sakon ga me .
                      • #761 Collapse

How to properly noticed, straight to the point. All of the indicators is the only display of the price curve processed machine read the schedule and any indicators you do not need. And the greater the variety of add-ons on the chart the more uncertainty they will give the trader to trade, simply because of their inconsistency.

• #762 Collapse

I do not quite understand what you want to say ..... Or rather, did not understand.
                          All the indicators work for the price, so they all vary with the price. Here are just a delay.

• #763 Collapse

the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
                            • #764 Collapse

opportunities for trading. When strengthen or weaken the allied certain value of a currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculation to this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can take the risk out
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #765 Collapse

hame chey k ham tradimg me zead se zeada time den or es ko seekh seekh kar karnay ke koshish karen take hanm es me zeada acha earn kar paen or kafe zeada aay anay ka moka melay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X