forex ko smjna ak din ka kam nahi ha dosto arsa lag jata ha
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1636 Collapse

G janab bilkul har kam aik sea ki manind hota hy or forex bhi aik sea ki trha hy jaha pr ap bht kuch seekh ly us ky liyay ap ko aik arsa lag jata hy so forex aik bht bara buissness hy.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1637 Collapse

yes bhai forex aik asan business nhn hai blke ye aik proper buiness hai jis ko sekhnyme time lagta hai or ap isy sekh kar jab tak nhn akro gay ye tab tak ap ko muskil he lagy ap isy samj nhn sko gay
      • #1638 Collapse

thanks for sharing your experiences. that is a storey of your personal experience you will get profit only if you focus on your learning not earning. otherwise no profit you can earn.
        • #1639 Collapse

Now very last half a year industry truly not necessarily preserve simply specialized sights should find essential news as well, even as we know in the event any make a perfect dealer should apply both equally alternative, extended structured dealer certainly circulation on essential structured news.

• #1640 Collapse

yes you are right forex ko seekhna aik din ka kaam nahi hai es kay liy aap ko kafi ziyada help ki need hai and understanding tou must honic hahiye trading main involve honay say pehlay so trading kay liy mein bhi khud ko ready kar rahi hoon aor abhi just posting kar rahi hoon
            • #1641 Collapse

indeed right now there i will be agree with a person many ancestors is there they may be obtaining take advantage of your reward account nevertheless this is the package deal for the people merchants they would like to know the total to discover the flahbacks on the Currency trading

• #1642 Collapse

it is not believed, but selective and wise, even if the information obtained is often useful* the decision on its own traders, we want told to buy and sell on without analysis?

• #1643 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: rajug پيغام ديکھيے
                  forex trading me bohat se log kam kr rahe hen or baz ko to is me kam krte hue 5 5 saal ho gay hen but abi tk un ko forex ki smj nahi ai forex me kam krte hue mje 2 saal ho gay hen but me hud abi tk perfact nahi keh skta hud ko ap kia kehte hen forex me kai ap hud ko perfact smjte ho?
                  I agree with you that forex trading is not a single day work, it need alot of time to start work, we can never earn from trading with few days of understanding, we want to build career than we should spend more time and get more experince.
                  • #1644 Collapse

i believe 150$ to help 200$ is ideal some sort of foreign exchange dealers. abnormal is just not befitting some sort of dealers. in the event you generate income in a short time you possibly can drop huge investment capital. consequently my estimation is actually of which generate slow-moving along with continue to be alive number of years.
                    • #1645 Collapse

and the stock exchanges impose special regulations for trading in a bearish stock market for fear that officials deliberately companies or those with an interest cut stock prices for their own benefit
                      • #1646 Collapse

yeh baat bhi sahee ha .magar dosto aap din raat mein jab bhi aap ko free time mile tuo aap log forex kay bare men jo bhi ne cheez aap ko pata chal aap us ko demo pe trad kar kay sekhtay raho tou aap ko forex trading mien good earn ho gei aur wasay bhi kaam arein ga tou hi ayae ga
                        • #1647 Collapse

bhi Jan forex treading buness aik online buness ha as ko samjna k lia time lagta ha our agar ham hard wark kra to sak sakta our experience hasil kr sakta ha as k lia hama demo per prtice krne chaia

• #1648 Collapse

The news there is that high impact, medium impact and low impact. Usually the low impact of news that does not overly influence in the market even at the news medium impact is also not overly influence.

• #1649 Collapse

competition bill will be one among currency trading routines that will boost each of our exciting in order to investments currency trading day-to-day, and is particularly tips on how to retain us exercise currency trading everytimes you want to exercise though most of us retain wanting in order to get the value with regard to investments in are living bill. consequently when most of us bored with test bill attempt to investments together with competition bill and listen to how big is how big great deal that they can recommended with regard to open up each and every investments great deal.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1650 Collapse

Here is the interpretation of what it means Forex and how a handful of traders to make profits out of itIAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X