dunya k 5% kaamyab traders
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

Asslam o alikeum! Brother dunia k 5 percent kamyaab traders wo log hain jinko apnay kaam mein buhat experience hai aur yeh log apnay kaam ko buhat proper manner kay sath karty hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

g haaan yeh baat theeek hai k is kaaam mai sirf 5%% logg he kamyaaab hain wo wohi log hain jo is kaaam mai apni mehnat kerte hain time lagatay hain or tukkay per trade nahi karte doosra yeh k wo is mai greed say trade nahi nahi karte
      • #153 Collapse

I think ye reason nhi hy, mery khyal main brokers work load ki waja sy scalping ko allow nhi krty. Reason chahye kuch b ho but ma aisy brokers ko like nhi krta jo scalping ko allow nhi krty. Jb b hum position open krty hen brokers spread ki waja sy profit bna lyty hen so un ko scalping ko allow krna chahye aisy unki income b increase ho gi.

• #154 Collapse

I do not know why some brokers do not allow scalping as I have not heard or come across any such broker but if it is the case then it must be with small time brokers as they do not have enough capital and can not keep track of many open positions.With reputed and big brokers like Instaforex this is not the case and they do allow scalping.

• #155 Collapse

Many brokers are also concerned about the sharp fluctuations in the prices and thus their own margins are effected if this is being done to often. This is so because the earnings of the brokers do come from the difference of the BUY and the SELL prices.

• #156 Collapse

Some people thought that Scalping is easy and profitable strategy. Scalping involves a trader to trade frequently and make many trades in a day so at times there are small brokers who are unable to cover the position of many traders at the same time and it is difficult for them to assess the exact situation so that is why they do not allow scalping.
              As we know that Forex trading is a risky business so some brokers try to keep safeguard the traders from this risk.
              Scalpers work like honey bees for a brokers and they pay the cost of spread again and again that is beneficial for the brokers. However i think the brokers who do not allow scalping are the best friends of the traders and they tend to safeguard their customers.

• #157 Collapse

There is almost no role for the brokers in scalping. In scalping traders hold their trading position just for few minutes and the profits are also very less. In that case, brokers don't get commission that they hope to get. There is low spread during scalping and we all know that low spread is definitely not good for the brokers to make money.

• #158 Collapse

instaforex broker trading all kinds of ways are allowed, possibly at another broker should not be scalping, because too much pressure on the server, also should not be hedging the same reasons, to burden the server, I do not know why they like do not have a solution

• #159 Collapse

mere khayal se news kabhi bhi market ka trend change nahi karti..thodi der ke liye zarur move kar deti hai lekin trend change nahi kar pati hogi
                    jab tak koi bahut major news me bahut zada changes na ho..tb tak koi normal news market ka trend chaneg nahi kar sakti..thodi der move karayegi lekin fir market apne trend me aa jayeag

• #160 Collapse

When a trader make a trade with his broker, the broker has to cover the position in the market to protect him against exchange rate risk. Scalpers trade frequently sometimes making hundreds of transaction in a short span. Though the broker is getting income from the spread in these transactions, the frequent trades makes it difficult for the broker to correctly assess his position and cover it in the market. Moreover, the broker has to make frequent covering. Because of this many brokers are not preferring scalpers.

• #161 Collapse

Yes, news trader will trade in few times. They will take advantages of fast movement in short time which happened when high impact news is appearing. But if we wanted to take advantages for long-term trading, it is still possible because usually high impact news will give long-term impact too.

• #162 Collapse

some brokers dont allow scalping bcoz the chances of loss is high during scalping since we take only 5 pips or 10 pips. so once u loss many times u will dont have the hope of trading in forex and u will leave forex permanently and then broker cannot make money from u in spreads. so they dont allow u for scalping.this is the main reasons

• #163 Collapse

I do not know why some brokers do not allow scalping as I have not heard or come across any such broker but if it is the case then it must be with small time brokers as they do not have enough capital and can not keep track of many open positions.With reputed and big brokers like Instaforex this is not the case and they do allow scalping.

• #164 Collapse

With scalping its possible to make the most from forex market. But it requires to spend a lots of time daily after monitoring the market and the problem here is, you have to spend a lot after spreads and one loss can cut the profit of many trades.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

i had read in a post somewhere i remember tht the cause to this scalping being avoided was said to be problems in the system which are caused due to it so they avoid scalping

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X