forex mein risk
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1666 Collapse

Technical analysis, an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes of prices.Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk,is never in equilibrium. That his condition can be described as a the purchase of a particular currency in the futureForex market is trading on a daily basis the value of US $ 1.5 trillion,
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1667 Collapse

risk hai to zindagi ahi kun k is risk k bagair life ka maza b nahi hai jis tara kik match mai kisi na kisi team ko loss hona hota hai laikin vo dono play krti hain jo asha play krti hai win kr jati hai isi tara forex mai ashi trading krni hai
      • #1668 Collapse

dekho yr jaha tkj risk ki bat hy na forex ma to risk ka to boht gehra talluq hy forex se .jitna apka profit zada hota jai ga chahy wo current lot ma hota jai ya wesy hi sath sath apka risk b brhta jata hy ..so be carefull
        • #1669 Collapse

jnab hum jab trading karty ahin to huamin is main loss b ho skaata hay or humain is main loss b ho sakta hay or huamin is main agr success hasil karni hay to huamin is main low risk main kam kar aky trading main loss b low hasil ho ga
          • #1670 Collapse

Moving this market: Not many events have the ability to move this market. Note that currencies is at times driven through spirits that are in this. trading most currencies you can make a make money from rising costs and falling concurrently
            • #1671 Collapse

Lot size apni equity k hisab se rakhna chahey. ye money management main ata hey.
              • #1672 Collapse

jab ap trading karty ho to apko risk kam lena chaye agar ap k pass 300$ han to ap is mein risk 0.02 ka laga skhty ho is se ka ziada ka nahe laga skhty or kabhe bhe 0.5 se ziada ka volume set na karen is k lye huge amount honi chaye

• #1673 Collapse

Forex main bhut risk heay jo trader soch samj kar trading karta heay wo loss seay bach jata heay or jo planning nahi karta wo loss kar jata heay or volume size chota or bara ap apny capital keay hisab seay lagya karin dear tu acha hoga.
                  • #1674 Collapse

in every online trading business suppression in Forex Trading business sir there is a so much involvement of whiskey and I'll read later. MLB trade that is a hundred percent risk of loss. but you can minimize this is goodbye following the rules regulations and the in Garland our senior members
                    • #1675 Collapse

less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in tradingThe daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.

• #1676 Collapse

This indicator released from month to month, lies the significance of this specific indicator, especially with regard to currency traders foreign currency because it identifies the strength of consumer shelling out and the strength of the financial system. This indicator is very useful because as well as issued and identifies various kinds of consumption which have been modified throughout seasonal indications. The incredible importance of this indicator also utilize it to consider other indications and by means of him we can assess this direction from the spot marketplace.
                        • #1677 Collapse

do not wait for nobody to start trading right now as I said the first step is always difficult but you need to began when I started trading, I would not listen to nobody nachel I just did not help me sell one myself, they just made me not suggest what and how to do it.

• #1678 Collapse

forex trading my vasy to bhot he zada risk hota hy agar ap is my bhot show and the show work karty ho to bhot achy
                            • #1679 Collapse

forex me risk le lena bari bat howa karti hoti hai is me hume risky ho kar sochna nahi chahye bus jitna ho sake hamesha say he samjhtay howe us ka kam karna hota hai yeh behter cheez samjh lena k hum zyada kuch acha kar saktay hain isi me he humara bhala hai or humara kam easy hai.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1680 Collapse

Fundamental analysis is often used to get an overview on currency movements through the formation of a comprehensive picture of the economic conditions that affect the currency. Most traders rely on fundamental analysis in determining the timing of entry and exit from the market and also to complete their vision about the market formed some of the fundamental analysis that.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X