what is Traded?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

aisa kahin bhi nahin likha hai kay trade sirf sur sirf currencies main hi hogi futures yeh sub trade kia jata hay mager may personally currecny trading ko pasund kerta hon
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

yes afcourse money is the source of trade forex trading is basically a currency exchange and we can get money through the sale and purchase of currency it is called trading
      • #243 Collapse

hum yahan per tardced se kam ko nahi kar sakhtay hain kyun ke yahan per kam ko karnay ke liye apko yahan pe kam amn mehnat ko karna parta hai.
        • #244 Collapse

trade jo hoti hai us ko to aap yeh bhi keh sakte hain ke aap ne trade ki hai ya aap trade karen ge or traded means yeh hota hai ke aap trade kar chuke hain .
          • #245 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best
            • #246 Collapse

mera khyaal ma traded ka mutlb ha ka aap is ma jo tradain lgata hoo woo mukamal ho jain too usa traded kata han mra too is bara ma ya hi khyaal ha aur hona bhi yahi chaiay
              • #247 Collapse

If we do trade whit the news then it will be more beneficial for us and we can make unlimited money from this business. We need to know about the true news sources so we can use the same in trading.
                • #248 Collapse

A cash commodity must meet three basic conditions to be successfully traded in the futures market:
                  It has to be standardized and, for agricultural and industrial commodities, must be in a basic, raw, unprocessed state. There are futures contracts on wheat, but not on flour. Wheat is wheat (although different types of wheat have different futures contracts). The miller who needs a wheat futures to help him avoid losing money on his flour transactions with customers wouldn't need a flour futures. A given amount of wheat yields a given amount of flour and the cost of converting wheat to flour is fairly fixed. hence predictable.
                  Perishable commodities must have an adequate shelf life, because delivery on a futures contract is deferred.
                  The cash commodity's price must fluctuate enough to create uncertainty, which means both risk and potential profit.
                  • #249 Collapse

Yes if you are able to earn as much as profit required to fulfill your needs easily then do not go beyond this limit if you have very small experience and small capital because it will lead you to overconfidence and greed and which can cause you losses. but if you have some 2-3 years good experience and some good capital then go to trader further only.
                    • #250 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new
                      here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer
                      of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best thanks....
                      • #251 Collapse

well traders wo hain jo pakistan forex forum main investment karty hain jinhain yahn par kam karnay kay bad profit milta hay jissay wo apnay members ko bhi pay out karty hain awr trding ak bhi acha awr assan kam hay.
                        • #252 Collapse

bhai ap ne bohat ache bat ki hai mien ap ki bat se itafkarak karti hon ap ne bohat ache bat ki hai trading mien in bato ka jana ache bat hai ap ne trading ki bohat ache batbate hai is se help ho ge
                          • #253 Collapse

dear we think That forex trading can be a live market AND ALSO when i think how the si your busienss of a overall world IN ADDITION TO when i think The idea forex trade will be the Simplest with regard to all AS WELL AS i most will gain maximum earning from forex tradinga nd will certainly become an successful forex trader throughout the particular bsuienss
                            • #254 Collapse

forex main currencies ki trade ki jati ha aor is main apni trade main profit earn kia jata ha or jo trader in ko smjh kr aor apni trade main experience k sath kam krta ha woh success lata ha
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

trade is a basic element of a treding forex aik treding business hai jias main hum treding karty hain or yahan sy earn karty hain ye aik porofitable treding business hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X