seccessful trading
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #631 Collapse

forex keey bareey meey knowledge leeney keey baad bohet hi kem hedd tekk loss meey jaa sakteey hai jiss seey ap ko benefit in profit meey hoo gaa forex work keey liyee aap jitnaa iss ko time deey geey aur iss meey invest kareey geey uss kaa aap ko untnaa hi ziadaa benefit hotaa heey trading kerneey keey lihaaz seey aap keey pass jitna knowledge aur experience hoota heey aap ussi hisaab seey trading kertaay heey

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #632 Collapse

hello dear if you want to become a successful trader you have to follow all rule and regulation and you should do work with honesty and your have to know market news and technical analysis and also try to know world with conturies econmy and much more.
      • #633 Collapse

dear har wo trader jo Forex main success hai is ka raaz knowledge and experience and hard working hai,,,agar ap bhe success hona chahty hain to ap ko bhe is main struggle karni ho ge.....
        • #634 Collapse

i like it..successful trading is that which will give you the profit in every time and only that traders will be the successful who has the good experience and skill to trade this field. i love it...

• #635 Collapse

forex mein successful trader wohi hain ju es mien mind se kaam karty hain es mien succesful honay k liye experience aur knowledge ka hona buhat he zarrori hai tab he mukin hai ap es mein successful rahay

• #636 Collapse

For doing the successful trading we have to do the struggle and hard working, and then we can get the success if we have a great knowledge and experience, then we can expect to get the success from it.

• #637 Collapse

success trading require knowledge and experience which i think that many traders do not have and that is why there is so much losing traders in forex. i believe that traders should gun for knowledge and experience at all time before they can be successfull
                • #638 Collapse

successful trading is only possible when you use stop loss in each entry trade and in this way you will be able to prevent yourself from loss.
                  • #639 Collapse

If we want to make successful trading in forex than we must need to have a good knowledge and understanding about the forex market that we may get from demo account more and more practice because practice makes a man perfect and also getting training from any senior teacher.

• #640 Collapse

i like it.my dear ak seccessful trading k lya zarori hy k wo market ka theek se analysis kara or apni practice or experience se achi tarding kara or loss se bach kar kam kara or profit la yahan se or hard working kara maket ki moment ko dahk kar kam kara or earn kara or market ko watch kara or moment ko dahka. i love it...

• #641 Collapse

Forex tdrding is not a good bussiness for those who have little interest in forex trade , if they developed interest anyhow in forex trade ,they must give the maximum time in learning about techniques and tools of trade in order to get success in forex trade .

• #642 Collapse

may to kehti hu k invest kerny ki zroorat he nai hai jb apko bonus mil raha hai to zroor zaya kerna hai aap nay apna acount bonus bnoa mehnat karo or mooj maro is k elava or koi new baat nai hai
                          • #643 Collapse

sab se pehle tu hamein forex mein knowledge get karne ki zaroorat hoti hai aur bohat zarori hy k hum khub learning karain takay acha exprience hasil ker saky aur jabhi hum forex mein success hasil kerskaty hy or buht agay tak jasakty hy.
                            • #644 Collapse

If you want to succeed in your trading in the forex market should be trained and learn well and must possess a demo account to practice it long enough and must follow everything new in the forex market
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #645 Collapse

Ap ny bilkul galut bat ke kah sb sy pehly ap ke pass investment honi chahiay ap bagair investment ke bhe ap work kr skty hpo aur earn kr skty ho agr ap ko forex ata hy complete.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X