importance of planning
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #196 Collapse

yes busines stasrt kerain us me planning ki importance hoti ha aap planning k bagher koi bi business kamyaab nai ker sektay;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #197 Collapse

I plan with an imvestment of $300, which I itnend to grow by 50monthly. I intemd to withdraw half of the profits and compound the other half in the next month. This maens that by the next month I will be trading with $375.

• #198 Collapse

I plan with an investment of $300, which I intend to grow by 50monthly. I inetnd to witdhraw half of the profits and compound the other half in the next month.

• #199 Collapse

There is very importance of planing in forex trading ager hamy before trading planing kar kay market may enter hon gay to achy results melyn gay and hamrai trade postive ho gi kyun kay hmy pata ho ga aj es pair pay trade karni chahye ya es pay
          • #200 Collapse

planning is so important for us in forex business. we need a lot of planning to make a good profit from the forex business. I think forex is the best business and we need planning for the business.
            • #201 Collapse

plans ki madad se hum bohat achi trade laga sakte hain forex is the best business and hum is business me bohat asani se lakhon rupay bhi kama sakty hain bas thori si is ki planning and is ki knowledge ki zarurat hoti hai .
              • #202 Collapse

planning ki boht importance hai forex me!!!agar ap puri planning k saath trading krte hain to ap ki trading without loss hojati hai or ziada profit haasil hota hai ap ko!!!

• #203 Collapse

Forex trading main planning ap ko bohat successful person bna skti ha qun ke agr ap daily ki base pe ap ka plane ap ko bohat help krta ha.
                  • #204 Collapse

yer before every trade is a good habbit ,, without planning you can never become successful in forex trading , your planning helps you to avoid extreme c[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
                    • #205 Collapse

Yes absolutely right planning is the most important in the forex trading business that we can not do the successful trading without proper planning, so we should make the best and great planning before the trade and need to make our self disciplined.
                      • #206 Collapse

nder the process of planning the objectives of the organisation are defined in simple and clear words. The obvious outcome of this is that all the employees get a direction and all their efforts are focused towards a particular end. In this way, planning has an important role in the attainment of the objectives of the organisation.
                        • #207 Collapse

successful trader ki kamyabi ka raaz planing he hy agr koi b kam chahy wo trading he q na ho planing sy kiya jana chahye ta k acha munafa kmaya ja sakay
                          • #208 Collapse

In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world I think that the plan needs more than that. I thik that you must have stop loss and money management. Without that then you will have no plan at all.
                            • #209 Collapse

g han management honi chaye us k ander hi ap bhter tor p planning krty ho. planning sy ap achy tariqy sy trading ker skty ho. planning sy ap best resources hasil krty ho trading aur investing k.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #210 Collapse

Forex trading aik baht hi nafa bakhsh business he agar is ko sahi tariqe se seekh kr aur sahi planing ke saath kia jae q ke planing ke bager kia hua har work aur business loss deta he is liye planing zaroor karen.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X