Kiya Aisa Mumkin Hai Kay Forex Mai Munasib Ilam Na Ho Tu Trading Ki Jaye?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #736 Collapse

friends in my opinion we should not do this because the trading without the knowledge is too much risky if we will do this then it is high possibilities that we will get or face the only loss in the forex that is why we should get the knowledge at the first

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #737 Collapse

If any one does not know about the subject,he can not do better. without proper knowledge of Forex trade it is very difficult for anyone doing better. Knowing properly is the better way of earning from Forex.

• #738 Collapse

forex trading business is risk business. so, you will do the real trading business with some skill and knowledge of forex. so, you will open the demo account and to learn , practices the forex trading business. then only do this business.

• #739 Collapse

agar forex main kaamyab hona hy to proper knowledge hona boht zaruri hy otherwise aap loss karo gey sub sey demo account bana key proper tor pe isko seekh key karna chaheiy to aap kaamtyab ho jaow gey first learn then earn
          • #740 Collapse

nahi aesa possible nahi hy k proper knowledge k begair forex mein trading ki jaey, forex mein trading k sirf do hi key fector hein ek proper knowledge or dosra experience
            • #741 Collapse

ha agr ap ka pass achi investment ho to shayed mumkin ha k ap proper ilam k bna b trade kr skta ha lakn agr ap ka pass achi investment ho to ap bna ilam k b trading kr skta ha es lia ap ka pass achi raqum o.
              • #742 Collapse

Brothers as I am newly got over here and i don't about the rules of forex and dont know what to do. anybody could help me out?

• #743 Collapse

not asa nahi ho sakta hy ap ko agr market ka acha knowledge nahi hy or ap market my trade lga dety ho to wo ap ko profit dy jay ap agr asa kro gy to ayk ya 2 trade to ap ko profit dy skati hyn but us ky bad ap ko sub ka sub loss ho jay ga or ap ka accout bi wash ho sakta hy is ley trading ky ley zarori hy ky ap ko pahly is ka acha knowledge get krna ho ga.
                  • #744 Collapse

Any knows about the trade in forex and how to do?

• #745 Collapse

bhai Forex trading ik complicated business hai or hum is main proper knowledge kay begair earn nahin kar sakty.start main hamain learning pay concentrate karna chahiey or phir earning ki taraf aana chahiey.is tarah hum earn kar sakty hain or trading main apna future banna sakty hain...
                      • #746 Collapse

brother will you little bit introduce me about the forex, your given experiences will be appreciated.............. Thanks.

• #747 Collapse

mere bhai forex mein yon comments karnay say humein income milta hai to forex ko kiya faida milta hai eesa karnay say?

• #748 Collapse

iss mein knowledge ki kya zaroorat hai?

• #749 Collapse

simply no you cannot buy and sell and not using a appropriate information becuase information is important everywhere in the planet one does virtually any business they'll also not necessarily recurit you in the event you dont have got information concerning which businss becuase they dont wish to face decline, so if you dont wish to face decline absolutely need business so kindly find out obtain understanding of e-commerce then start off this.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #750 Collapse

No.... U cannot start your work while you don't have proper knowledge about trading in forex market !!!! you have to learn and gain knowledge from demo account which you can get from instaforex.com !!! create your demo account from there and start trading on demo account !!!

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X