Kiya Aisa Mumkin Hai Kay Forex Mai Munasib Ilam Na Ho Tu Trading Ki Jaye?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

Han bilkul possible hy ap knowledge ky bagair be forex trading kar sakty ho jis say ap khabi be consistently earn ni karogy aur loses bhut hongy to agar ap un loses say seknay ke koshish karengy apko bhut faida de ga knowledge hasil karny may aur ap per ek achy trader ban sakty ho.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

Dear ye bilkul bhi possible nhi hai.Without proper knowledge and training ap is me successful nhi ho sakty infact kisi bhi business me ap without knowledge successful nhi ho sakty is kay laye ap ko phlay forex ki training lena chahye or phir is ko start karna chahye..

• #48 Collapse

Forex is a trading business. So here need huge knowledge and experience. Without knowledge we can not trade in Forex market. It is too imposable For trader. When we can trade in this market we need proper knowledge about Forex.
        • #49 Collapse

g han tab hi ap trade ko posible ban sakte ha jab ap ke pass knowloge ho.knowloge ke baghir ap kuch bi ni kar sakte.ye ap ko bohat ache earn deta ha forex.
          • #50 Collapse

trading main knowledge and information ko aik ahem affect smja
            jata hay aur ap bagheer experience and knowledge kay kabi bhe
            is market say acha profit nai get ker skty
            • #51 Collapse

Every business need knowledge and then we know about that business.In same Forex need knowledge and then trader understand that what they exactly do perfect.In Forex trader need to first learn and gain their knowledge and then they use their knowledge in Forex when they are taking decision.When we are trying to trade in real account without knowledge then obviously we are facing loss.
              • #52 Collapse

my answer to your question is yes .you can ma a trade in forex market without proper knowledge but the result will be bad if you trade randomly without using proper trading skill.

• #53 Collapse

with out good knowledge we can not make good trade here we need good knowledge for getting good success in forex i suggest all trader at fast to collect good knowledge about forex ......

• #54 Collapse

honey, to get familiar with the forex trading rules you should first practice at demo account and gain enough experience and knowledge of the market. Without that your investments can be lost. you should know the tricks to minimize risk factors first then you will be able to get proper return.
                    *** Silent Dedication ***
                    • #55 Collapse

No my friend It is impossible to trad without proper knowledge because 95% trader are get loss for the low knowledge.so we have to gain huge market knowledge to be a success trader.and that's why knowledge is the key of success.
                      • #56 Collapse

No the unattainable to help buy and sell in currency trading with no appropriate information. If you would like make very good money in currency trading you must Buy and sell in currency trading using appropriate information. You are able to collect information through exchanging in demonstration accounts.
                        • #57 Collapse

no janab without knowledge ap kabhi bhi achi trading nahe kar saktay ap ko sab se zyada learning aur aik achay knowledge ki must zaroorat hay tabhi ap ki trading achi hogi warna ap ka loss ho jay ga without knowledge
                          • #58 Collapse

nazzo dear i ll say about it no it is not posiible but it can be posible you know why and how >? if you work in demo you can get profit in your trade . but if you ll try to do it in reall then you ll be loss easly so fisrt get knowlededge about this system and get profit .
                            • #59 Collapse

without knowledge aur experience ager kohe b businesses start karo gy to us my ap ko loss he ho ga ise trha ager ap forex k businesses my without experience investment karo gy to apko loss he ho ga.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

dear you cannot class without a proper noesis becuase knowledge is central everywhere in the humanity you do any acting they give still not recurit you if you dont human knowledge regarding that businss becuase they dont necessary to surface release , so if you dont necessity to grappling amount in your own byplay so benevolent study get noesis of this acting and then turn it

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X