Kiya Aisa Mumkin Hai Kay Forex Mai Munasib Ilam Na Ho Tu Trading Ki Jaye?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2746 Collapse

"

knowledge is the key to success in the forex business. a trader cannot trade in the forex market properly if he do not have proper knowledge about the forex market and forex trading.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2747 Collapse

"

Yes it is possible to trade in forex without proper knowledge but i think for this need lot of money invest in the forex market because forex market is all time movement and huge business for this need lot of good knowledge experience and the good others knowledge .

"

• #2748 Collapse

"

you cannot trade without a proper knowledge becuase knowledge is important everywhere in the world you do any business they will even not recurit you if you dont have knowledge regarding that businss becuase they dont want to face loss , so if you dont want to face loss in your own business so kindly learn get knowledge of this business and then start it

"

• #2749 Collapse

"

knowledge is the key to success in the forex business. a trader cannot trade in the forex market properly if he do not have proper knowledge about the forex market and forex trading.

"

• #2750 Collapse

"

Yes it is possible to trade in forex without proper knowledge but i think for this need lot of money invest in the forex market because forex market is all time movement and huge business for this need lot of good knowledge experience and the good others knowledge .

"

• #2751 Collapse

"

you cannot trade without a proper knowledge becuase knowledge is important everywhere in the world you do any business they will even not recurit you if you dont have knowledge regarding that businss becuase they dont want to face loss , so if you dont want to face loss in your own business so kindly learn get knowledge of this business and then start it

"

• #2752 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me hmeshah achi earning tb hi hoti ha jb hm is business me achi knowle k sath hi is business me hmeshah achi earning hoti ha isi liye hmeshah hmen is business me hmen proper knowledge k sath hi is business me kam karna chahe
                • #2753 Collapse

"

no sir without proper knowledge k forex main kaam krna possibal ni ha hamin forex k barey main prhly knowledge hasil krni chahiya or pir bad main hamin forex ko start krna chahiya.

"

• #2754 Collapse

"

no sir without proper knowledge k forex main kaam krna possibal ni ha hamin forex k barey main prhly knowledge hasil krni chahiya or pir bad main hamin forex ko start krna chahiya.

"

• #2755 Collapse

nahi brohter aagar aapko forex ka baare main kuch b nahi pata to aap kaise trade laga sakte ahin aap to aik din main apna acount ura baite ge so yar pehle seekh to lo itni jaldi kiya ahi yaar seekh k karo taa k kuch fiada b kama sako thats it bss

• #2756 Collapse

"

"

• #2757 Collapse

"

"

• #2758 Collapse

without proper knowledge k kabi b profit earn nahi kia ja sakta hay, agar ham real account me without knowledge k trading karen gey to hamy siraf loss hi ho ga
                            • #2759 Collapse

"

I think without proper knowledge and experience we cannot do the successful trading because knowledge is the key of success in the forex, and is the back bone of forex to getting the success, I also like to get the great knowledge fist to do the successful trading.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2760 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X