Kiya Aisa Mumkin Hai Kay Forex Mai Munasib Ilam Na Ho Tu Trading Ki Jaye?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1546 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say that it is very good for you to try and have good skills that will at all times help you to make good gain so be very focus and have good progress

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1547 Collapse

dear it is imposibel to trade with out knowlegd if some body try to do trade without knolweg he or she must be fail in my opinion .
      • #1548 Collapse

Forex trading is a agreeable production humanity. It and creates employment is of great consequence to help our setting. So is ultimately a agreeable trader by the goddess of expertise.kisi b karobar ko krne k liye us k baare men proper knowledge hona chahiye isi trah forex trading men successful hone k liye forex trading ka proper knowledge hona bohat zaroori he
        • #1549 Collapse

dear members gee nahi ap bagher knowledge ke trading kar hi nahi sakte aghar ap karte hai to bohut bara risk hoga or apko loss hoga q ke aghar apko trading ka pata nahi hoga to kese karenge
          • #1550 Collapse

nahi hum kabhi b proper knowledge k bona kam nahi kar sakty hain agar hum koi kam karty b hain to hum ko sahyad loss ho jae hum ko loss say bachna chahye.
            • #1551 Collapse

yes dear forex mai knowledge ki buhat importance hai aur without proper learning or knowlege ke trader kabhi bhi successful nahi ho sakta ..aur learning proctice se aata hai es lye zyada practice b hi karni chaheyai
              • #1552 Collapse

I think that forex is really very risky business and its so knockout and risky to do trading without prim knowledge and receive so if you rattling require to win in forex trading then first of all inform forex properly and also do practice at demo account.
                • #1553 Collapse

dear friend mery khyal mai forex business mai without experience ham trading kar sakty hain lekin hamy phir forex trading mai loss hogi kabhi bhi profit nahi hogi koinkay trading kai liye expereince ka hona zaroori hian
                  • #1554 Collapse

ye possible tou hai but pure risky aur luck pe depend karey ga and phr risk zyada aur return ke chnces kam hote hai
                    • #1555 Collapse

dear friend mery khyal mai forex business mai without experience ham trading kar sakty hain lekin hamy phir forex trading mai loss hogi kabhi bhi profit nahi hogi koinkay trading kai liye expereince ka hona zaroori hian
                      • #1556 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you to try and have good skills at all times that you are in this business so that it wil help you at all times to make good gain at any given time

• #1557 Collapse

well, it dosent seems that you can trade without any proper experience and its fundamental analysis and its basic knwledge because its totally risky bussiness and can get a big loss so be carefull and be aware of that.
                          • #1558 Collapse

yes it is the possible that you can trade without the knowledge but it is not the possible that you will get the profit without the knowledge that is why for the profit the knowledge is require

• #1559 Collapse

o janab g ma tu es k bhara ma ye he bolo gai k g han janab g tum trading kar sakhtye ho without knowledge k koi k trading k liya knowledge ki zarorat nai hoti hai lakin successful trder or earning k liya knowledge bohot he ziada zarori hi janab g.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1560 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: Nazo پيغام ديکھيے
                                Every business has risk but Forex is very risky business. Kindly please guide me can I do trading in Forex without proper knowledge and getting experience about it.:rolleyes:
                                I think that forex is really very risky business and its so knockout and risky to do trading without prim knowledge and receive so if you rattling require to win in forex trading then first of all inform forex properly and also do practice at demo account...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X