practice is the key to success
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1756 Collapse

dear forex ko chahiya mehnat or wo bi practice par agar aap daily 2 say 3 ghatay practice kartay ho to forex aap ko iss ka fayda bi daytay hay quen kay aap market ko samjh laytay ho or aap newbie kay mukablay market ko bahtar andaz may daykh saktay ho.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1757 Collapse

You happen to be proper my good friend. A lot of us should not be improbable all of us will have to take a. We will be a great broker when all of us endeavor until eventually all of us discover good results. In case all of us throw in the towel at the center all of us can never attain each of our good results. Many many men and women throw in the towel after they put funds aside. Many individuals never ever change into good results.
      • #1758 Collapse

certain My personal spouse in addition to i confidence an individual in which it's impossible to develop an income without any decline. as a result in case we wish to produce cash flow after which each of our region attempt to review in each of our mistakes. together with inside of lasting we should stay away from via such mistakes many people feel in case we wish for you to turn into good results whole inside of forex trading phase after which earliest phase because of this should be to review the concerning investment basics. Obtain the info regarding forex together with analyze sales proceeding tendencies that helps make cash flow.
        • #1759 Collapse

agr hum forex buisness ma acha trader bana chaty hain to hamay chae haa k hum soch smj k plannig aur stratigy k sth tradinng karin aur demo account ma zeydaa sy zeyada paractis karin jis sy hamay real account ma zeydaa sy zeyada faida ho
          • #1760 Collapse

g iblukl meray bahi practise is key of succes ya baat tou bilukl such hay q kay practise say hi sub kuch houta hay and practise say hi hum succes tak phounchte hen nad iak achi eanrign kay able houte hen sirf practise say hi
            • #1761 Collapse

yes right brother practice is key of success because practice ke bina hum kisi bhi business ya khel jo bhi he jiski bhi hum practice karahe he use hum nahi seekh sakte isliye pratice bohat zaroori he khas kar forex me to bohat jiske liye hume demo account diya he & forums diye he jiss se hum kafi practice karte he or seekhte bhi he.
              • #1762 Collapse

practice hi insan ko her mydan myn kamyab kerti hay to forex myn bhi ager ham mahnat keryn to kamyabi myn hamara hi faida hay or practice hi kamyabi ka bahtaren rasta hay forex myn practice kay zariy say ham kafi bahter earning ker kay khosh rah sakty hyn.
                • #1763 Collapse

yes dear ya bat tu hy k k hum ko demo account ma practice kar k acha experience lane hy or jo be hum demo ma practice kart han wo success hy bohat he is liye bet ha demo new k liye jo join kart han forex ko
                  • #1764 Collapse

you are typically appropriate. coping for example fighting inside of other sorts of small business. meant for came back achievements and also energy capable to search numerous difficulty. in the event transpired reduction in these times time period. not necessarily pertaining to which means that conclude. which may be exercise. along with we all must be able to ignore. analyze upon mistake. along with problem to evaluate yet again problem every single child wake up yet again. I do think that will reversal a victor.

• #1765 Collapse

Practice make perfect, jis tarha kehty hein na k ''jitna gurh otna meetha'' wohi baat he ap jitni ziada pracitce karin gay demo pe otna hi ap ka grip bhi forex trading pe achi hogi es liye kam time zaya kiye begair practice karty rahin.
                      • #1766 Collapse

"

I think trading with stop loss is a good plan. If you trade with stop loss point and any problem occur in internet and power then at certain loss your trade will stop and you'll be saved from a huge loss.

"

• #1767 Collapse

"

It's actually not crazy to trade without stop loss. Swing traders who use very small parties to large capital can trade without a stop loss.Trading without stop-loss is most dangerous when you are trading with large lots on small capital.....

"

• #1768 Collapse

"

I think you do not have to set stop loss, but this way you have to sit next to your computer and see the graph, but if you set it you don't have to be on guard. All in all if you have a lot of time you do not have to set stop loss, but otherwise you should.

"

• #1769 Collapse

"

My dear friend It's actually not crazy to trade without stop loss. Swing traders who use very small parties to large capital can trade without a stop loss.Trading without stop-loss is most dangerous when you are trading with large lots on small capital.....

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1770 Collapse

"

Some of the traders trade without stop loss but by doing so they increase their risk level, I personally use it and i think traders should use this feature specially the new traders who doesn't have large amount of capital in accounts and doesn't have enough experience.

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X