forex trading me practice ki importance
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #286 Collapse

bro is m practice ki boht zida important hn .forex trading m trading krty waqt ap ki practice hi ap ko success bnanti hn .ap live account m loss stop or take profit ko gain kr skty hn or control bi .is ki waja sy ap day by day new new strategy bnaty ho jo kh ap ky liue boht helpful bat hn
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #287 Collapse

krty waqt ap ki practice hi ap ko success bnanti hn .ap live account m loss stop or take profit ko gain kr skty hn or control bi .is ki waja sy ap day by day new new strategy bnaty ho jo kh ap ky liue boht helpful bat hn
      • #288 Collapse

Forex trading practice, learning, hard working and experience pe hi base kerti hy means jis ko forex trading mein kamiyaab hona hy unko yeh sab kerna hoga or bohat ziada kerna hoga tab hi vo apna target achieve krenge.. practice bohat important hy because practice hi ki help se trader trading kerta hy or apne loss factor ko decrease kerta hy
        Dont Spam The Forum.. ..

:(I hate Spammers..:(

;)Make Bonus Of 200 USD;)
        • #289 Collapse

Yes this can be suitable that will with forex trading encounter is necessary to fulfill the dealing inadequacies. Investing encounter prospects anyone to your achievement a speculator wants. A person study on his or her faults.
          • #290 Collapse

i believe this perticular in pakistan conncept requered people to maintain to tuching is one another chuct

• #291 Collapse

forex trading me today ii wanted to go over some important to go that point that i thing trader should

• #292 Collapse

forex trading me practies indeed of excellent suggestion it would be better if we concentrate on thefirst reharshal demo account

• #293 Collapse

forex trading main patience is the key of success ager ap sabar se kam karain gay to apko kabhi bhi loss nahi ho ga hota ye hai kay humari trades jab loss main jayain toh hum sabar nahi kartay aur loss main band kar daitay hain ye humari galti hai .
                  • #294 Collapse

have the knowledge of Forex so that you can use it fully.As learning is one of the best tool to get knowledge in trading business .As this business needs some of the expertise to get more and more profit in trading business.Knowledge is best tool for you to improve yourself.

• #295 Collapse

According to me i am still learner of the forex trading and try to improve knowledge about the forex trading and practice in the demo account and i thin the learning process is never end in the forex trading

• #296 Collapse

I am always learning forex, and I don't think it will cease, it seems really simple but we need to study a lot to ensure our judgement. and there will be various possibilities happen all the time.

• #297 Collapse

And I think that even a good and well enough experienced trader can not claim that , he is a perfect trader and now he does not any other knowledge.

• #298 Collapse

To trade as a professional trader, we need to know exactly about technical and fundamental theory of forex. And we can get it from learning about forex knowledge....

• #299 Collapse

practice make perfect? misaal to ap sabne suni hoye hjogi lekin asal misal hai perfect practice make you perfect..ap pratice zarur kare lekin ye soch ker ke ap sahi practice karahe hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #300 Collapse

Trading me achi practice kerna bht zaruri hai aur iske liye demo account use kiya jata hai aur is se hmen apni mistakes ka pta chalta hai aur un se bht kuch seekhte hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X