stop loss
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #646 Collapse

bro forex ak risky business he is me hamen loss se bachne ke liye phle hardwork or practise krna hoti he jis se ap skillful bn jate ho or loss g=face krne se bache rhte ho
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #647 Collapse

trading aik bohat he acha business hay jnab...is main har kaam sahi trha sya kaatrain janb...or stoop loss bhi bohat he best hay jnab....or is syahum ko kafi faida bhi hota hay jnab

• #648 Collapse

je main ap ke bat se agre karta hon .kah jab ham trading karen to stop lagana bohat ha aham h . ak to as main loss bohat kam ho ga .or dosra ap ko profit bhe ache mil jae ge .as lae stop loss ap ke qesmat badal sakta h .as lae bohat he zarore h kah ap khas kar stop lagana na bholen takah ap ko bad main koy paresane na ho

• #649 Collapse

iss option ki madad say hum apnay loss ko aik point pay fix kar saktay hain keh iss point say ziada hummain loss ho to hummari trade automatically close ho jay

• #650 Collapse

don't take high risk in forex business because this business can sucking all your money quickly. forex is very dangerous and you can lose all capital in one day because of forex. so..keep apply stoploss in your trade to limit your risk

• #651 Collapse

lace of experence create lose.Forex is one kind of business. I think it is the good for all time trade and organization. A new learner should need generate more and more experience. After gathering the experience then you will go to trade. Without experience you become lose in the forex market.

• #652 Collapse

Without experience you become lose in the forex market.Forex is one kind of business. I think it is the good for all time trade and organization. A new learner should need generate more and more experience. After gathering the experience then you will go to trade. Some trader said that lose is the key to success.

• #653 Collapse

stop loss aik aysa option hay jis ki madad say hum apnay loss ko fix kar saktay hain agar aap chahtay hain keh mera loss jab aik dollar hojay aur oss say ziada nah ho aur trade close ho jay to aap iss ko fix kar lain joon he aap ka loss aik dollar say increase ho ga aap ki trade automatically close hojay gi

• #654 Collapse

Sir humain trading main stop loss zaroor use karna chhayie because yeh aik risky business hay es main kisi timer per bhee trend change ho sakta hay.
                    • #655 Collapse

Some trader say that lose is the key to success. Every trader should observe the point lose. If anybody do not maintain it then he will suffer in future life. Stop loss If you are not do that then your capital will be abolished. So this is the good point

• #656 Collapse

if without their knowledge or analysis could be a boomerang bro,,, stay waiting for the fall ,,,,, let alone forex knowledge and analysis just is not enough

• #657 Collapse

Every trader should observe the point lose. If anybody do not maintain it then he will suffer in future life. Stop loss If you are not do that then your capital will be abolished. So this is the good point.Without experience you become lose in the forex market. Forex is one kind of business. I think it is the good for all time trade and organization.

• #658 Collapse

.Without experience you become lose in the forex market. Forex is one kind of business. I think it is the good for all time trade and organization. A new learner should need generate more and more experience. After gathering the experience then you will go to trade. Some trader said that lose is the key to success/.So i am agree with you.

• #659 Collapse

After gathering the experience then you will go to trade. trader say that lose is the key to success. Every trader should observe the point lose. If anybody do not maintain it then he will suffer in future life. Stop loss If you are not do that then your capital will be abolished. So this is the good point.Without experience you become lose in the forex market. Forex is one kind of business. I think it is the good for all time trade and organization. A new learner should need generate more and more experience.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #660 Collapse

Stop loss If you are not do that then your capital will be abolished. So this is the good point.Without experience you become lose in the forex market. Forex is one kind of business. I think it is the good for all time trade and organization. A new learner should need generate more and more experience.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X