greed enemy of every trader
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1261 Collapse

Greed is the ultimate enemy of every trader in the stock and forex market. because of greed many traders lose a lot of money. We should avoid greed all time no matter what. We must have the proper way of making money and also proper way of managing money. Very important things regarding forex trading. If you want make money than dont lose try to save your money.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1262 Collapse

hich will be surrounded through tight safety, but in which using the passageway connected with times, a lot more traders include to become a forex e-commerce to attain profits as well as revenue since it possesses lots of benefits as well as positive aspects more than additional trade like futures, bonds, everything resources.
      • #1263 Collapse

g han greed ka to sb ko ilam ho ga k ye kia bla hoti hai is ko kafi log phir bhi nahi chor pa rahy hain us ki waja ye hai k jb ye grred dakhil ho jai phir is say jan chhurana mushkil ho jata hai is liye ap is ko starting say hi na kia kro ta k phir ap ko bad mein koi dushwari na bny so ap mehnat ki tarf ziyada tawjo dein
        • #1264 Collapse

greeds dear mai to samjta humay just loss he de sakti ha issi waja say humay forex trading mai is say bachna chaiye lalach say humay har kaamo mai loss he hosakta hai per ha agr hum daily basis per planing k saat chale gay tw humay kabi loss nhe karna parega
          • #1265 Collapse

Greed aik asi cheez hay jo mushkilat ko janam deti hay.isi waja say main greed ko tamam mushkilat ki jar qarar don ga.traders ko trading may loss honay ki aik bari waja bhi greed hi hay.isi liay har member ko greed say bachna chahiyea.
            • #1266 Collapse

eah. I also think that to open an actual account and also deposit the idea with my own, personal money. Soon after reading the actual posts, i understood a real bill is much more profitable when compared with bonus bill. Suppose, inside real bill, i will get deposit bonus. Besides, i will use insta budget. So, i really believe that genuine account is incredibly useful for me personally.

• #1267 Collapse

a.salam.forex main greed bht buri chezi hai.jo ap ko just loss he karwti hai.kbi b humain trading karty hoay greed ni karni chyie.q k jb hum ksi b kam main greed karty hainty just loss hota hai.tu apni trading sy greed ko dor rakhny.thn u gain ur profit.
                • #1268 Collapse

Bilkul ap ny thk kha waqi greed ksi b kaam mein jab hum krty hain to hmy le doobta hai and hum tbha ho jaty hain and isitra is foram pe b hmy greed se bachna chae tbhi hum kamyab ho skty hain .
                  • #1269 Collapse

at the start i advocate all to spotlight the studying, not to do trade and make money, if they're doing trade about the demo account the that the obvious way to learn, so thanks, your earning begins as early as you learn ecommerce, because by input this business without studying, is as you are dreaming to produce money
                    • #1270 Collapse

trading karty time greed ko control karna bahot hi mushkil kam hay agar ham siraf greed ko hi control kar lety hey to ham acha profit earn kar sakty hey
                      • #1271 Collapse

g ha forex mai greed har trader ka enemy hai aur es mai us k leye loss he hai mai bs es mai targets aur planing se kaam karta hu aur short trading karta hu
                        • #1272 Collapse

is usually used colloquially to refer to attitudes which are Balmkhadah or lack of clarity and sometimes Machiavellian .bergm Therefore, some mental games are exposure through psychology transaction analysisWhen it comes to trade in the forex market, success is more a question of mentality is what is linked to the same subject matter. Any dealer spent a period of time in this game will tell you that psychology has the functions performed by and has a lot to do with both of your performance profile in the trading arena and with the way the market moves. Winning here depends on your mind you - and your understanding of the way in which it moves the market psychologyPsychological study of the market is not new.
                          • #1273 Collapse

G han my dear friends forex trading market main greed har trader ki enemy hoti ha. or forex traders ko ktrading ke doran greed bilkul nai karni chahiye. kiyun ke greed se app ko heavy loss ka khatra ziada hota ha.
                            • #1274 Collapse

g dear blkl thk kha hy ap ne greed enemy of every trader hmy aesa nai krna chiye balky hmy hmesha soch smjh kr trade krni chiye aksar hm lalach me ak jld bazi kr jaty hyn or phr hmy loss ka samna krna parh jata so be careful every trader
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1275 Collapse

Because this really is an affect of free issues, when peoples are doing deal on demo market on the period they don't care about exchanging. and doing trade just like a ninja but when they came up on real trades they took various types of fear with them with money grubbing emotion.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X