lucky man in trading
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1486 Collapse

"

luck does not mater in the forex business. so any trader in the forex market should not depend on their luck to get success in the forex business. lucky men cannot get success, only the skilled men get success in the forex business.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1487 Collapse

"

hello dear in my opinion in the trading just 10% luck include and 90% of our skill knowledge and experince and our hard wrok so my dear we should do work hard to learn forex trading business.

"

• #1488 Collapse

"

forex main lucky wo ho sakta hy jo apna kam theak tariky sy kr saky or apni practice daily base pr jari rakhta ho es sy loss k imkant kam rehty hain or hum ik achi earing kr sakty hain

"

• #1489 Collapse

"

Forex is not just about luck or being lucky it depends on the skills and knowledge yes its true with very less investment you can earn good profit and indeed with huge investment you can also make big losses g han kiya log even hard work or pori devotion k bad bhi kuch khaas hasil nai ker patay apni investment kbaad or kiya

"

• #1490 Collapse

"

luck does not mater in the forex business. so any trader in the forex market should not depend on their luck to get success in the forex business. lucky men cannot get success, only the skilled men get success in the forex business.

"

• #1491 Collapse

"

hello dear in my opinion in the trading just 10% luck include and 90% of our skill knowledge and experince and our hard wrok so my dear we should do work hard to learn forex trading business.

"

• #1492 Collapse

"

forex main lucky wo ho sakta hy jo apna kam theak tariky sy kr saky or apni practice daily base pr jari rakhta ho es sy loss k imkant kam rehty hain or hum ik achi earing kr sakty hain

"

• #1493 Collapse

forex business is tough and i think that this business totally depends upon luck and skills because if you are a lucky man and have skills then you can make money here.otherwise you will lose here because by using demo account you can not gain luck but you can gain skills.
                  • #1494 Collapse

"

"

• #1495 Collapse

"

"

• #1496 Collapse

"

"

• #1497 Collapse

"

"

• #1498 Collapse

"

"

• #1499 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1500 Collapse

"

Forex is not just about luck or being lucky it depends on the skills and knowledge yes its true with very less investment you can earn good profit and indeed with huge investment you can also make big losses g han kiya log even hard work or pori devotion k bad bhi kuch khaas hasil nai ker patay apni investment kbaad or kiya

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X