Rules to make a clear plan
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #136 Collapse

Well impossible tou kuch bhi nhi hai is dunyaa mein insan jo chahay wo kr skta hai bs oski niyyattt krny ki honi chahye .. well jab insan is se earning kr rha hota hai tou wo isko chorna nhi chatta
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #137 Collapse

there are numerous individuals said, Forex is the best cash making machine in the world.only forex would you be able to make great rich man.because its arrange is not difficult to make money.
      • #138 Collapse

Base on me i will say that such really help but it is very good for you to always make good analysis at all times that will really help you to make good money at any given time
        • #139 Collapse

My friend you are right because to become a successful trader you should work hard towards learning new skills.
          Thank You

• #140 Collapse

Lake of planning is very harmful for trading business in the forex, first of all we should make our mind disciplined and then need to think best planning before the trading in our planning should best knowledge, experience, and honesty then we can win the forex.
            • #141 Collapse

to use take profit is not optional but infact it is imperative, the name says "take profit", so if you are willing to accept profit as on your trades then use it because for is different from options, the price may not remain on the target but touch and bounce back. so when i thas touched the profit wo

• #142 Collapse

ji haan bht fark hota hain mere khyal mian ek bandy ne forex busines sk education li hoti hain yani k usney is k barey main mehnat ki hoti hain toh bht gain karey ga and jis ney nahi ki hoti hain wo lose hi karega islye study bht zaruri hain ..

• #143 Collapse

forex aik worldwide trading bsuienss hy, iss main bht c techniques aur system hain jin ko hum continue kr k forex main succes ho skaty hain aur in sy trade ko hum apny liay easy kr laytay hain, iss ki aik qisam forex robot b hain, jin ko bht sy trader use krtay hain, aur mery khayal main ye best b sabit hotay hain/.

• #144 Collapse

Many individuals have seen their portfolios decline in recent years as a result of the financial problems that many of us are experiencing. That is one of the reasons why many of them have turned to the Forex market in order to build back their nest egg. This particular market .

• #145 Collapse

ap ka sawal bara ajeeb hy mery bahi agr ap new hen tou ap k liy sab se better demo account hy kun k jab tak ap demo pe kam nhi karin gy ap live pe kabhi kam nhi kar sakty kun k jab tak ap demo pe seekhin gy nhi ap live pe kam nhi kar sakin gy
                      • #146 Collapse

Forex Trading Demo Even if you are just beginning to discover Forex trading, you have no doubt heard of Forex trading demo accounts. Clearly the benefit of utilizing these demos is that you can practice trading before taking on the sizeable risks associated with using your own hard-earned capitol. However, .

• #147 Collapse

recognize yourself in forex by being a successful trader who doesn't only earn money but as well as earn some fame as well. and for this it takes time to go that level and also you need to much hard work. if you do that then one day you will be a most famous and successful trader .

• #148 Collapse

forex ko 2 saal pehle bohat km log jante they but ab is me log bohat taezi se shamil ho rahe hen mere hayal me is ki waja be rozgari ha g logu ko job nahi mil rahi kisi ko apni taaleem k matabik job nahi milti or is tra net pe online earning ka rujhan bhrta ja raha ha ap kia kehte ho is barey me ?

• #149 Collapse

salam guys thnk u for sharing such important info with keep on posting imp stuff with us this is a great deal of help for us thanx again

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #150 Collapse

I woud like to know k iss forex forum trade k kaam ko aap sab sirf be dili se ker rahe hain majboori main ya phir aap ko waqi iss main interest hai or kya aap as a trader proud feel kerte hain ya nahi.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X