Where do we learn forex?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Where do we learn forex?
    There are many sources of education now, and each person has a specific method of learning, but the majority prefer at the present time to teach via videos remotely through many platforms, especially YouTube, and this matter prompted many to learn some methods that many depend on. Currently, there are many channels that provide good content. He provides a simplified and accurate explanation of forex. I am at the beginning of my career and since I entered the field, I have read how many books, but I feel bored when I read, and if I read twice, I may not have completed the third. Something you want about forex, but for me, at the time, I turned to YouTube. Frankly, I absorbed more from it and did not make you bored. You can receive more and absorb from the video, that is, when someone explains to you in a practical way about what you read books, so I did that and watched Sharif Khurshid's course, frankly, an excellent course About 40 videos but teach you all about forexThe basics of trading, technical and fundamental analysis, and the basics of the platform as well. We advise everyone to follow everything you want and search for it on YouTube and follow it well and apply on a demo account so that you can do things
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Re: Where do we learn forex?

Forex men hamen seniors say learning hasil karny hoty hy agar hum forex emn learning kay bagheer koi bhe kam karty hain tu hum kamyab nahin ho sakty hain balkeh hum forex men nakam ho jaty hain kun kay forex men bagheer learning kay jhum achy earning hasil nahin kar sakty hain balkeh hum forex men nakam ho jaty hain tu hamen jaldi kay sath koi bhe kam nahin karna chahey

اب آن لائن

Working...
    X