best website jis se ap forex ko learn kar saken?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #766 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #767 Collapse

brother best site learning k liye www.babypips.com/ hai yaha ap bohat kuch seekh skte hain is k elawa investing.com hai or ap youtube se b kafi kuck seekh skte hain or apni strategy bna k achi earning kr skte hain
      adnan ahmad riaz
      • #768 Collapse

ap search kr k is k bary me malomat hasil kr sakty hen ap youtube me bhi is ky bary me lecutre parh sakty hen is ap ki knowledge me bhi buht izafa gho ga jis sy ap ko buht faida ho ga .
        • #769 Collapse

Dear hmen is business ko achi tarah se learn krna ha tu us k liye hmen chahe k hm is business me demo account ka use kareen kyun k demo account se hm is business ki kafi achi learning kr skarty hain or is business me asay hm asani se success b ho skat yhain
          • #770 Collapse

The best websites where I usually learn about forex trading is Pak forum where I don't only post for bonus but I also learn several things here. I learnt about scalping here and I learnt about using indicators for the first time here only. There are my several friends who help me implement these but forum is the one who taught me first about these things.

• #771 Collapse

bhai forex aik asa business hai jis ko hum website se nahi sikh saktay is ko karne k liye sikhne k liye proper training ki zaroorat hoti hai jo hamay aik professional trader hi dy sakta hai.
              • #772 Collapse

Dear hm is forum se hi is business ko kafi achi tarah se learn kr skaty hain kyun k ye aik asa forum ha jis se hmen is business k bary me kafi khuch sekhny ko milta ha or ye aik asa forum ha jis se hm is business me achi learning b asani se kr skaty hain
                • #773 Collapse

it is impossible to control your thoughts , because sometimes it will eliminate the sense of greedy rules that have been determined in an instant and can not use a simple rule , but if we used to get used to using a strict management then I would be very confident that the trading it will be easier and simpler , not to fight his own mind

• #774 Collapse

Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news,of a currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculation to this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can take the risk out
                    • #775 Collapse

on the subject, providing IFOREX several means the investor can from which to acquire knowledge in this context, and the first is that the competent expert in the financial markets trained investor about Altdaol.fima mechanism other lies to benefit educational materials that are supplied by the investor, and finally can direct investor in the trading process, especially if he has previous experience in Forex trading markets

• #776 Collapse

Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news,of a currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculation to this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can take the risk out
                        • #777 Collapse

in a good Thread benefit and be useful members of each wellMoving the market: Not all events are able to move the market.Note that the forex market is sometimes driven by spirits who are in it.It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from trading if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time

• #778 Collapse

yes you can learn forex by using a website. No problem.
                            • #779 Collapse

yes forex is the best website hai jis se hum bhot sari earning kar sakhty han agar hum forex pe hardworking se kaam karengy to hum fores se bhot sari earnig kar sakhty ahn or forex hammary dreams ko pura karta hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #780 Collapse

G janab yay hi aik best website hy jiss mai ap bahtreen learning haisl kr skty hy or forex mai ap ko jab tk expeirnece nai hota hy ap kuch nai kr skty hy so forex maia p learning krty rhy.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X