Ap forex ko din mai kitna time dete hain?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

Forex trading is the business that we can do as the full time and as the part time job ,depending on the time that we have free for the Forex trading therefore if we have the more time for the Forex trading then it is the best for the huge earning but if we have little time for the trading then we will trade as the part time ,in my opinion the part time trading is the more useful as the part time trading needs the little concentration...!

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

brother Forex trading is the business that we can do as the full time and as the part time job ,depending on the time that we have free for the Forex trading therefore if we have the more time for the Forex trading then it is the best for the huge earning but if we have little time for the trading then we will trade as the part time ,in my opinion the part time trading is the more useful as the part time trading needs the little concentration....!

• #183 Collapse

friends i wanna say that,Forex trading is the business that we can do as the full time and as the part time job ,depending on the time that we have free for the Forex trading therefore if we have the more time for the Forex trading then it is the best for the huge earning but if we have little time for the trading then we will trade as the part time ,in my opinion the part time trading is the more useful as the part time trading needs the little concentration.

• #184 Collapse

buddies i must say that,Forex trading is the business that we can do as the full time and as the part time job ,depending on the time that we have free for the Forex trading therefore if we have the more time for the Forex trading then it is the best for the huge earning but if we have little time for the trading then we will trade as the part time ,in my opinion the part time trading is the more useful as the part time trading needs the little concentration!

• #185 Collapse

time ma kammkart ho is ma a to pat time ma kamkar ka be piosa kat ho sab is kam ko boht like kart ha sab ka liy ha forex ak acha business ha sab ka liy ha forex ak acha business ha sabn ko is ma kamkarn ha tois ma p ko gar mbath kr he kamkarnho ga sab ka liy ha forex ak acha business ha

• #186 Collapse

hey traders i hope everyone is fine, and Forex trading is the business that we can do as the full time and as the part time job ,depending on the time that we have free for the Forex trading therefore if we have the more time for the Forex trading then it is the best for the huge earning but if we have little time for the trading then we will trade as the part time ,in my opinion the part time trading is the more useful as the part time trading needs the little concentration...!

• #187 Collapse

The trade in Forex might be carried out in any way, either full time or low maintenance. It is a business that is completely open for each one, rich or poor, student or expert and an individual having an instructive background of Forex or not, it welcomes every one of us, and it's the fabulous plate-form where we can do the work with our own timing and no any kind of a restriction in this business of Forex forum of trading.

• #188 Collapse

abhi is par new ho 4 5 hour deta ho ye bht hi best business laga mujhe or mujhe is par tread krna bht bht maza ata hai or me apne experince se apna kam krta ho is forum par.
                  • #189 Collapse

hey Guys, The trade in Forex might be carried out in any way, either full time or low maintenance. It is a business that is completely open for each one, rich or poor, student or expert and an individual having an instructive background of Forex or not, it welcomes every one of us, and it's the fabulous plate-form where we can do the work with our own timing and no any kind of a restriction in this business of Forex forum of trading.

• #190 Collapse

buddies i must say that, The trade in Forex might be carried out in any way, either full time or low maintenance. It is a business that is completely open for each one, rich or poor, student or expert and an individual having an instructive background of Forex or not, it welcomes every one of us, and it's the fabulous plate-form where we can do the work with our own timing and no any kind of a restriction in this business of Forex forum of trading....!

• #191 Collapse

Dears The trade in Forex might be carried out in any way, either full time or low maintenance. It is a business that is completely open for each one, rich or poor, student or expert and an individual having an instructive background of Forex or not, it welcomes every one of us, and it's the fabulous plate-form where we can do the work with our own timing and no any kind of a restriction in this business of Forex forum of trading~!

• #192 Collapse

friends The trade in Forex might be carried out in any way, either full time or low maintenance. It is a business that is completely open for each one, rich or poor, student or expert and an individual having an instructive background of Forex or not, it welcomes every one of us, and it's the fabulous plate-form where we can do the work with our own timing and no any kind of a restriction in this business of Forex forum of trading.

• #193 Collapse

yahan phr jo new member ata ha uss ko zayad time dan pata han nd jab experince hota ha to itna nh dana parta q k new banda ka na experince hota nd na knowelege hoti han....

• #194 Collapse

acha sawal hai ye bhi.kush dost zyada time daity hain or kush kamm time daity hain.main ik part time trader hun or main to daily zyada say zyaada 5 ghanty tak daita hn or bhi mostly wednesday ko.jab zyada move karti hai market.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

hey Guys i wanna say that,The trade in Forex might be carried out in any way, either full time or low maintenance. It is a business that is completely open for each one, rich or poor, student or expert and an individual having an instructive background of Forex or not, it welcomes every one of us, and it's the fabulous plate-form where we can do the work with our own timing and no any kind of a restriction in this business of Forex forum of trading...!

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X