Manage Your Plan
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1006 Collapse

yes sir forex k business ha kuch is tara ha k ap ko forex me daily he k hisab ap ko plan karna hota ha our pir ap forex me trading karty ha our ya pir ap forex me posting karty ha q k forex big business ha our is me ap ko plan k bahot he zarorat hoty ha our me to kud bi forex me plan k sath he is me trading karo ga q k jo bi is me trader bana chayta ha to wo forex k market me plan k sath he is me trading karta ha.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1007 Collapse

the plan will all be good because this is a business and all will be well with get ready and do it with tranquillity and patient and all will be fine with a focus and it was very good once and all need the process and wait.

• #1008 Collapse

"

planning is very important to work properly in forex trading business. to earn profit from forex trading business we need to work with a good working plan. planning is the key to become success in forex trading business.

"

• #1009 Collapse

"

yes to trade in forex successfuly we should manage our plan. without a good plan we can not succeed in forex trade. to trade in forex trade we would have to improve our money and risk managment

"

• #1010 Collapse

g haa dear hume apna ak plan manage kr lena chahiya k ak din m hum ny kitni posting krni ha kitni trading krni ha or kitne doller ki trading m srf krne ha to hume koi mushkil nai ho gi jb hum apne plan ko achi trha manage kre gy.
            • #1011 Collapse

"

planning is very important to work properly in forex trading business. to earn profit from forex trading business we need to work with a good working plan. planning is the key to become success in forex trading business.

"

• #1012 Collapse

"

This trading plan is most important ting for every Forex trader. Because Forex is real vulnerable sector so if any individual love obedient trading direction in Forex marketplace so they garner lot of money and get a perfect monger in Forex industry easily. And every bargainer should drop statesman quantify for perceptive of all system for Forex. So I also expect that if we can't variety a Victorian strategy for Forex trading so are not be allow in Forex for long trading.

"

• #1013 Collapse

"

yes to trade in forex successfuly we should manage our plan. without a good plan we can not succeed in forex trade. to trade in forex trade we would have to improve our money and risk managment

"

• #1014 Collapse

Yes agar hum discipline bana lain or usy follow karen then hum time waste kiye bagair acha bonus earn kar sakty hyn. Hamen manage karna chahye k aik din mei hum ne kitni posts karni hyn or kitna bonus earn karna hai or isi plan ko follow karty huy hum apni dosri activities ko full time dy sakty hyn. So its good to manage the plan.
                    • #1015 Collapse

the plan will all be good because this is a business and all will be well with get ready and do it with tranquillity and patient and all will be fine with a focus and it was very good once and all need the process and wait.

• #1016 Collapse

saalaam bhai jee app forexmein kaama krna chahtay hn tu appko chahyia kaay ap ehlaay forex kaay demo account mein kaam karin yaah app kaay liye acha hai app koismein planning kaay saat chalna ho ga

• #1017 Collapse

"

This trading plan is most important ting for every Forex trader. Because Forex is real vulnerable sector so if any individual love obedient trading direction in Forex marketplace so they garner lot of money and get a perfect monger in Forex industry easily. And every bargainer should drop statesman quantify for perceptive of all system for Forex. So I also expect that if we can't variety a Victorian strategy for Forex trading so are not be allow in Forex for long trading.

"

• #1018 Collapse

"

"

• #1019 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1020 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X