Two trading terms Going Long and Going Short
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

nice thread brother and thanks a lot to share such a good thing, dear aap ne forex terms ko achhi tra explain kiya ha ore bi boht si aesi terms han jo forex me use ki jaati han jin ka hum jesay new trader ko pta hi nai ha jis ki weja se hum analysis ko achhi tra semej nai sektay .ore humain market ka bi pta nai chelta.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

main forex market main short term trading karta hun is main main daily basis par acha profit earn kar leta hun or daily basis par main apny account say withdraw b karwa leta hun...
      • #63 Collapse

yes dear min isss two term trading ke baare mian kuch nahi jaaanta hun kun ke agar iss baaremain ye khenaa chaahonga ek aaap ksi senoir member se raabta karen so majhe bhi is trha se achi information mil jae gi
        • #64 Collapse

forex mein dono he options hain koi forex mein long time trading karta hai tu koi forex mein short time trading karta hain forex mein jo bhi short time trading karta hain agar wo achy planing se trading karta hain tu wo bhi forex mein achy earning kar ska hain forex mein sari baat aap ki trading quality per hai.
          • #65 Collapse

Salam ! my ans is forex trading is not a short term business to make profit. it may take months to learn the business and then you will be able to make profit if luck favors you. so you will never jump on forex trading with a short term business plan.

• #66 Collapse

according to this thread i think that For a demo accountant is a short timer trader and real accountant is long term timer trader. new user, inexperience person work for long term. and who are more experience they trade for long term.

• #67 Collapse

it all depends on market conditions that are running because sometimes treding long run be more beneficial than short-term if the market tends to move only in one direction but if the market moves seen often turned toward the short term I think treding more profitable than long-term

• #68 Collapse

Forex acccount are two types Demo & real Account. If you want to use short time trading you use demo account & get a large profit so use real account. this account depend on your trade business. so i think long tearm is the best forme & Us . We are gain profitable

• #69 Collapse

Salam ! for me i think that short term is suitable with me, i can trade with alittle time to get some profit and then leave this market to enjoy it..this is simple and i gusess safe too, because a little pips as the target will be easier touched by the market

• #70 Collapse

Salam ! another point is that short time forex trading can't make you a successful trader.we should trade in long time basis to gain success from here. Forex is only a long term job for any business man . so we have to do investment in long term

• #71 Collapse

i think for newly person and for demo accountant its better to start with short term trading because by demo we can know about forex trading,short term trading is good for us because by this we can learn and practicing forex trading market .

• #72 Collapse

Long-term deals are guaranteed a profit of more than short transactions, but require a large capital of at least $ 5000 for a good profit because some of these deals continue to open more than two months . so long term is good and profitable i think

• #73 Collapse

i am trader swing and log term. and better trading long term than short term. for me. and i think for most other trader. trading short term is very hard way to get profit. so always prefer and choose the long term as compare to short term trading .

• #74 Collapse

at the moment i am making a lot of money, sso i am not thinking of stoping my trading. so i am thinking about long term forex trading.as it is very popular these days many people surely think like me. i always prefer long term trading in forex market .

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

Salam ! my opinion , short time and long time two r make reach .what is the time good for short term trade and long term trade
                                its depended to market condition . your analysis and trading system is make you reach . long term trading is good for all of us

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X