what is forex? for beginner
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #256 Collapse

when you join you talk about the tyro and you need to learn because this learning will help you dear to know more and you learn about this trading dear and i like this when you trade to learn more about this
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #257 Collapse

forex is for online trading specially for part time earner house wives students old men and others is mein aik to na apka koi ziyada time lagta hai aur na he ismein aap kay opar koi restrictions hote hain hain

• #258 Collapse

for the begining forex is the best place for the invest i have many information about its some types of forex category alwasy must b mentioned in the place
        • #259 Collapse

You are good to say and that's good for us and we have need to learn Forex first and need to get all detail about Forex trading need to learn Forex with any expert teacher who give us good information about trading.
          • #260 Collapse

Bhai mey bhe yeh he smjhta hon k ager hum ney nya nya is field ko join kra hey tou pehlay hamen isey sahe trah sey seekh lena chahye takay aagay chal ker hamen koi bhe problem na ho or na he hamen kisi stage per koi difficulty ho isliye seekhna bohat zaruri hey new beginners k liye.
            • #261 Collapse

achi tips yh hain keh ap kabhi lalch na krain dosry bat keh ap jldi sy kam na krain tasry bat ap apny balance ko dekh kr order palce krain agr in baton ka khayl rkhon gy to bht faida ho ga.
              • #262 Collapse

Brother exactly good suggestions are posted bay you as a beginner we have to learn first that what is the forex what is trading and how actuly this all is going on after well learning you have to then come to field and from or the basis of your learning trade in forex
                • #263 Collapse

It is necessary to learn about forex before start trading on forex . books and courses can be easily downloaded from internet and there are also online courses available . and one should also practice on demo account before trading on real account.
                  • #264 Collapse

beginner k liye tu bhut zarori hooti hain learning wo learning k bagir achi trading nahi kar sakty hain na samjh sakty hain is liye phelay demo account pay practice kar karay or learning karty rahy trading ki wo aap kahi se b learn kar sakt hain easly

• #265 Collapse

yes dear for new learners forex sy very nice business and just need little effort to earn a lot of money vith very reasonable manner. forex is very nice business in this world and very nice due to its unique qualities and new commers should work on demo account first and seek knowledge thne come to invest real money and earn money.
                      • #266 Collapse

almost always there is loss and benefits in a business/trading. to get experience of loss you will need full attention and good decision on right time and inside a right way. if you failed to do so will probably be totally loss of energy, money and some other resources.
                        • #267 Collapse

Forex is a very best opportunity for all of us if we have all of trading skills then we can earn a lot of money so if you are a beginner and you want to do an online business by sitting at home then it is best work for you.

• #268 Collapse

for beginners forex aik bohat bari chez ha jis ko wo samhajte hain k yeh aik alladin ka chirag ha raaaaaaaaaaaaato raaaaaaaaaaaat ammmeeer kar da gi bus phr loss khane k bad sa pata lagta ha
                            • #269 Collapse

dear forex ko begginer main start karny k liye app ko demo account use kar laina chahiye kyu k us se app ko bohat si trading ki practice ho jati hai or loss k chances be kam ho jaty hai.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #270 Collapse

According to my opinion a beginner should that he do learn more and more about forex and he do more practice in demo and got experience from demo he should that he increase experience through demo he can make well in forex through demo and i feel very lucky because i am a member of forex and i like it very much.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X