Kia hamen Forex trading demo ki practice k bad use krni chaie?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #436 Collapse

Haar aik broker kie apanie apanie kavayd or zavbaat hotie hai....iss layee baaz broker scalping allow nahee kartie ..iss kie aik woja ye be hai scalper
    bohot zayda hotie hai iss layee haar aik broker itanie jaldi itanie logo ko handle nahee kaar saktie...That why they do not allow scalping....

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #437 Collapse

I see that some brokers are not allowed to trade with scalping strategy, because this strategy will make the traders often open and close a position that will not overload theer server......

• #438 Collapse

i think that some brokers dont allow scalping because the chances of loss is high during scalping since we take only 5 pips or 10 pips. so once u loss many times u will dont have the hope of trading in forex and u will leave forex permanently and then broker cannot make money from u in spreads....

• #439 Collapse

Really i do not know why i think as you said the main problem that most of brokers do not want it is fast earnings method but i do not know why they do not like that also they will take the spread that they want in all cases.

• #440 Collapse

jee han jab tak ham is kam ko seekh kar nahi karingay to ham is kam main kamyab nahi ho sktay to demo account main hamain aik achhi oppurtunity mil jati hai k ham us main ziad asay ziada kam kar k real main faida hasil karain

• #441 Collapse

Some brokers do not allow scalping strategy by what he is very dangerous for the accounts, by the scalping is used jackpot with a target of 5 or 6 pips profit per trade, so to win is good but there is a big loss if the market goes in one direction against what you expect, so watch out when you use this strategy.

• #442 Collapse

This can be one reason because scalper enter and close many trades in short time and so brokers may have more load on their server, but i dont find it sufficient as the main purpose of brokers is to earn thru spread and scalpers are those who pay big amount in spread due to many trades.

• #443 Collapse

Some broker who doesn't allow scalping sometimes had 2 reason when we ask them. Th first reason ussually because they are market maker and need hold your fund to hedging it with other broker. And the other reason is they have small server and cannot hold scalping technique because it is hard for their server.

• #444 Collapse

jab tak hum trading karain aur real account main work karnay kay baad bhi hum demo trading ko continue rakhna chahye kyun kay real main hum risk nahi afford kartay hain magar demo main risk afford kia jaa skta hai islye humain demo trading kartay rahna chahye kyun kay ye business humain bohat jald succcessful bana skta hai so work in demo as long as you can.
                    • #445 Collapse

g han mere khayal ma forex tradeng demo account pe bahut achi practice kerne k bad use karni chaheye is se ap ko experience bahut acha ho jata ha.

• #446 Collapse

i think by scalping trader can earn very fast and can earn large amount of money in less amount of time and this is the reason some of the brokers dont allow scalping because they will not make money from this traders

• #447 Collapse

It is quite amazing that some brokers do not allow scalping. I think from scalping they should get more commission because in scalping traders open many positions in very less time so broker will earn more and it is beneficial for a broker.

• #448 Collapse

dear brother merey khayal say new trader ko forex main dmo trading ko use kar k phir is main real work karna chahiye is k liye is say is ko experience hasil ho ga or is ko is ka knowledge ho ga is liye dear
                            • #449 Collapse

It's really surprising for me to listen that some brokers do not allow scalping because till now I was thinking that the more we trade the more commission goes to a broker but if they don't allow scalping then I think they are not doing well for themselves.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #450 Collapse

g miry kahyal sy or experience k mutabiq hamy forex real trading demo account k bad he karni chaheya ku k demo account py work kar k hamy experience hasil hota ha or es py he ham apni galtia jan ly gy or risk free ho k es py work kary gy or bohat kuch sikhy gy us k bad jab ham real account py work kary gy to ham apni galtio sy bach k trading kary gy jis sy loss k chances kam ho gy or hamy profit k chances zayada ho gy.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X