Spread the light of KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #676 Collapse

forex trading mai app ko koish kerne hote hai ke app jo hai wo hamesha agar khud ache trading seekh jate hai tu dosro ko bhi seekha de.kyun ke agar app kisi ke madad kerte hai tu ALLAH pak apke madad kerta hai.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #677 Collapse

Assalam o alaikum to all friends how are you all friends mene abhi abhi recently forex join kia hy and mujhy abhi is k about zyada info nai hy k yaha se kam time me zyada earn kese kar sakty hyn plz guys help me and tell me ta k me aram se and bina kisi khoof k kaam kar sakon thanks
      • #678 Collapse

g bilkul logon ko ye hi karna chahiye ke wo apni knowledge ko doosron ke sath share karen aur forex mein khud ki knowledge bhi barhate jayen ye bohta hi acha business hai agar ap isko theek se seekh len to.

• #679 Collapse

g ha forex mai koe kamyab hai tu apna knolegde yaha pe share kare aur ahamay batae k es mai usay kesay aur kitna profit huwa hai
          • #680 Collapse

ji han bilkul apny knowledge and experience ko must share karna chahye ye other members kay liay learning level hi ho ga and juniors ko bhi guide karna chahye and unhy motivate karna chaye regarding forex business.
            • #681 Collapse

yeah using forex only am inside reduction today you may make all of our future bright nevertheless for that we should work complicated and target improvement that will change all of our future. as could that foreign exchange involve threat high so we should avoid widespread mistakes which often mostly end up being the reason connected with flavor professionals loss.
              • #682 Collapse

I are also the forex so used person and also trader even I will be new and this is my second thirty days but I think that only miss my one day then I recognize that I can not live without trading and also wherever When i go When i take my laptop with me and I really do my industry wherever I will be and now I will be very considerably addicted towards forex trading business and it's hard for into a miss one particular day inside trading
                • #683 Collapse

It's beneficial to do the nice items within this industry, and when the older persons are generally undertaking the great thing, and then it is beneficial to visit their own steps, this is why you have got to analyze the older persons perfectly before you obtain the full very best throughout everything you say.
                  • #684 Collapse

spreak ka knowledge or experience jitna ziada ho ga utna hi app es kam mein sahi trhan sy chalna chaheay yeh kam acha hai
                    • #685 Collapse

yes excatly. to become succes in forex trading, it demands knowledge, cash and encounter. it all is the key to help succes throughout forex. if we don't have the encounter knowledge we will most likely encourter get rid of trading. so we need to have know-how especially strategy. then many of us practice continuesto could make us more skillful in trading so when we hold the capital we can make cash was doubled
                      • #686 Collapse

The maximum trader become looser due their excess greedy tendency as they are not fixed up their take profit target.Another reason may be lack of experience and proper knowledge about forex specially about market analysis
                        • #687 Collapse

Bhi jan theeke kha hay ap na forex treading business may jo scner log hay ina new treader ko guid krna chaia our in k sath apna knowlage our expernce shear krna chaiaforex treading aik best online business hay forex treading ko all world people kr raha hay as may hard work k ghar bata achi earning kama sakatay hay
                          • #688 Collapse

both is important dear and when you join it i think its good for you dear and when you start trading its the good thing
                            can help you to success because its good for you dear when you have this things its help you in instaforex

• #689 Collapse

it is very good post and the traders who are the successful in this business they should not share their secrets but they must share the risks and the patterns of learning and getting the best level of knowledge about this business and i have the opportunity for this to get better knowledge and experience about this business.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #690 Collapse

yes ap ney sahi kaha hain k jitny b senoirs hain jin k pass achi knowledge and experince hoo wo apney juniors ko zarur samjhey kyun k is se sab ka faidaa hota hain aur sab ko asaaani hogi samjney main

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X