Kiya Forex Kuch Waqt Karnay Ki Job Hai Ya Mukamal Waqt Karnay ki Job Hai?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2371 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2372 Collapse

Dear Forex ek business hai or ap jitna time doge is business me utna hi sikho ge or faida b utna hi hoga is me koi fix salary nahi hoti
      • #2373 Collapse

forex mery khyal sey aik part time job ha per kuch log isey ful time bhe use kerty heen ye aap k expereince per depend kerta ha k aap forex ko kitna time dy skty ho or kitna earn ker skty ho its totally depend on you
        • #2374 Collapse

you can join Forex as part time job but in fact it is overfull instant job. but if you are a pupil you can juncture Forex as a pat clip .if you requisite to uphold Forex as your next commerce than you can get right receive spell doing Forex as part time job.
          • #2375 Collapse

Any advice very much. New players was a small amount, as well as many small orders, trade me. He succeeded, and when the events are rarely lost. But the hihg amount to a lot of working on it a few times and it started to lose the bigger accounts also stopped out.

• #2376 Collapse

there are traders that think that they will make profits here nice and easy which is completely wrong.The traders have to try really hard if they ever wish to be gaining here but that is not what most traders are currently doing,because most traders think that they will make profits here instant and easy which is never possible here.If you go for the patient path only then you will gain here.

• #2377 Collapse

I am trading part time. I have different line to defend as symptom-less. I can not depend on Forex completely at the bit. I expect I mightiness feature to move added 3 age to do that. At the origin we must not depend on it completely. If we do, it might make us over trade.
                • #2378 Collapse

listen dear har trader apne timeframe ke hisaab se trading karta hon. and mene just 1H and 15M ke timeframe per trading kari he and i think this is perfect timeframe for every trader. in timeframe ke through mujhe profit jald hota he. zeyada tar 15M pe.mera khayal hai ka har chart Forex mai Trader ka liya .... faiday mand hai Bus us ko Kise Bhi pair mai Trade karne say Phalay achi tarha dhekna Chaiya har chart mai ka market Condition ki thi or kia hai ... agar trading kartay waqt 5m use karo to mera andazay say bhatar hai ....

• #2379 Collapse

listen dear har trader apne timeframe ke hisaab se trading karta hon. and mene just 1H and 15M ke timeframe per trading kari he and i think this is perfect timeframe for every trader. in timeframe ke through mujhe profit jald hota he. zeyada tar 15M pe.mera khayal hai ka har chart Forex mai Trader ka liya .... faiday mand hai Bus us ko Kise Bhi pair mai Trade karne say Phalay achi tarha dhekna Chaiya har chart mai ka market Condition ki thi or kia hai ... agar trading kartay waqt 5m use karo to mera andazay say bhatar hai ....

• #2380 Collapse

basically the forex trasding is the business that we can do as the full time and as the part time job ,depending on the time that we have free for the forex trading therefore if we have the more time for the forex trading then it is the best for the huge earning but if we have little time for the trading then we will trade as the part time ,in my opinion the part time trading is the more usefull as the part time trading needs the little concentration that we can give them in the all condition
                      • #2381 Collapse

forex trading ayk part time job bi hy or agr ap forex trading my achi trha sy krty ho ye ye forex trading ap ky ley ayk full time job bi ho sakti hy forex trading my agr ap ko acha profit hota hy to phr ap ky ley forex trading my full time and part time kam krna easy ho jay ga
                        • #2382 Collapse

Dear i strongly recommended you ke ap forex ko part time krien is se apko greed bhi na hogi us waja se loss bhi kam hoga risk management bhi kam hogi or ager ap students hai to ap apni studies pe bhi focus kr paye ge , or is ke sath sath forex se bhi part time achi earning krien ge
                          • #2383 Collapse

forex ku ap part time be karsaktay hain aur full time be par es mein kamiyaab wohi hotay hain ju es mein experiencea aur knowledge se forex mein kaam karsaktay hain thankful for question

• #2384 Collapse

Forex can be a full time and part time job it depend upon the trader. if several one bonk job and wants to acquire whatsoever redundant money forex give be the top choice for them to get and if one is job less and poorness to get than forex leave be like a high case job for that being.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2385 Collapse

ajeeb question hay je forex part time ya full time app ke marse hay forex businss dunay me 1 word wide businss hay app apne marse se forex tradign kare full time or part time time pa bande nahi hay

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X