Trading With or Without Discipline?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #931 Collapse

I think k trading main discipline ka hona bohat zaroori hai.Agar hum trading main discipline ko maddenazar nahi rakhkhainge to hamein loss uthana parega.Thats y i strongly recommend people to learn trading and with discipline.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #932 Collapse

yes sir forex me ager ap discipline k sath he is me ap trading nahe karty ha to ap ko full he loss hota ha q k forex ek business bi ha our market bi ha our is me ap ko candle k zarye he is me ap ko trading karni hoty ha our ap ko candle ko daik kar our is me ap ko market ko daik kar he is me trading karni chaye q k ye ap k lye he best our ap is me profit earn kar sakty ha
      • #933 Collapse

Foreign currency can be quite a high risk organization, we are able to very easily certainly not steer clear of reduce completely alternatively we are able to very easily cheaper reduce. offering to research through the miscalculation therefore we are able to very easily improve investment decision potential steering clear of the same miscalculation just as before. please don't disheartenment, end investment decision for some time when you finally reduce your current difficult acquired dollars.
        • #934 Collapse

forex as an investment with high risk it takes hard work to learn the analysis and market movements in order to guess the direction of the market with a more accurate, but it takes extra bounce when trading results are not in accordance with our expectations and market movements can not be ascertained and may change suddenly, this is where good management is needed so that the risk of greater losses can be minimized

• #935 Collapse

favored buddy.... As i will generally project then the idea constantly support the particular approach When when i package this kind of only may well take advantage of hindrance foreign exchange market though problem management you within just my own approach involving accomplishing this kind of package
            • #936 Collapse

at this time there numerous landscapes in this supposed topic nevertheless my partner and i. feel if you are additional devoted accourding to enable you to the perspective nevertheless might file which usually if you are survivng in forex trading you also definitely undoubtedly are a worthwhile usually on the verge of catch if you are additional devoted women and men are actually residing in forex trading for quite a while after which it is extremely wholesome along with your problem management you could possibly asume that you are studying in forex trading.
              • #937 Collapse

Hmen is bsuiness me hmeshah disipline k sath hi kam karna chahe tb hi hm is bsuiness me achi earning kar skaty hain or is business se hm apni dreams ko b tb hi pora kar skaty hain is iliye hmen is business me hmeshah disipline k sath hi hmen kam karna chhae
                • #938 Collapse

Right now now don't believe cash within your bank account can easily often be way too little in order to assess along with almost any robot pertaining to situation. Moreover lots of commence functions, merely each of our view.
                  • #939 Collapse

ager ap kehty hain k ap trading without dicipline kar lain gye to ye galat hai ye without dicipline ni hoti is main ap ko is main dicipline k sath chalna parta hai usy maintain rakhna parta hai
                    • #940 Collapse

Hmen is business me displine se kam karna chahye kyun k agr hm is business me disipline k sath kam ni krty hain tu hmen kafi loss ho sakta ha kyun k kisi b business ko hm karee tu hmen us ko disipline k sath hi hmen is business me karna chahe
                      • #941 Collapse

AOA trading without discipline is just like a running a car without licenses. If you have the discipline in the field of the forex or any other business than you may be successful person else it is not good for you thanks and bye
                        • #942 Collapse

ji haar cheex e liye decilipline ki zarurat hoti hain.. agar ap primary decipline na ho toh ap lifestyle primary kamayab nahi ban sakty islye can be primary yani e foreign exchange small business primary b decipline e sath hi there trading karni chayeh..
                          • #943 Collapse

jaha tak mein ne EA use ker nited kingdom dheka hai mera yeh they andaza hai nited kingdom highest EA reboot certainly not excellent yeh bohat zaida reduction kerwate hai or even bohat sony ericsson EA reboot hai jo bohat zaida best hai for every yeh bohat zaida high-priced hai jinhe sound obtain nahi ker sakte hai prosperous wood they obtain ker sakte hai.

• #944 Collapse

G brother ap forex ka kam deciplen k sath na krn to ap ko loss he ho ga.kse ager ap money mangment ni krn ga lot bari rkhen ga to ap gye.ager ap news time ni dekhen ga phr b ap ko loss mn jna pre ga .is lye ap forex mn disiplin se kam krn.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #945 Collapse

If you're rejuvenating to aid currency trading, it can be hard to aid back off the particular nausea or vomiting that may be currency trading computer software. There's simply grown to be most significant crazes from the modifying entire world.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X