how much capital is required for initial traders?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

in initiao trader sholud invest 100$. this si the good capital for the new traders if they get the loss thne this will be acceptable. it is good to work no this forum and the bonus that you got from this forum should be traded this will be the good for the new trader.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

Base on me i will say that i so much love this business you can be able to invest any amount of your choice so that you will use uit and follow the trend to make good money at all times

• #33 Collapse

We are able to begin tye actual buying asn slling along with just dollar 10 because minimal however the majorityof the investors suggest that new/beginners ought to begih their own buying and selling $100 expense it is something similar to regular expense because preliminary...
        • #34 Collapse

just 1$ agar ap k pass hat to ap forex start kar sakty ho lakin me apko 100$ suggest karunga k agar apko forex start karna chahty hain to apko kam az kam 100$ apne forex account me jama karwany chahye ta k ap ka loss na ho
          • #35 Collapse

jee bhai jaan aap ko chhaiye key aap trading choti lots sey kartey rahey or aap ko barhey or capital sey trading thab karni chahiy jab aap ko apni trade pey barosa ho or wahi trade aap ko profit mey ley jaa sakti ho thab aap capital lots use kya karey
            • #36 Collapse

Base on me i will say that it is very good for you to have good money in your account so that when you are trading you will have good confidence from one level to the other

• #37 Collapse

in initial trader sholud invest 100$. this is theg ood acpital for the new traders if they get the loss then this will be acceptable. it is good to work on thisforum and the bonus thatyou got from this forum shoul dbe traded this will be the good for the new trader.

• #38 Collapse

in initial trader sholud invest 100$. this is the good capital for the new traders if the get the loss then tyis will be acceptable. it is good to work on this forum and the bonus that you got fro this forum should be traded this will be the gold for the new trader.

• #39 Collapse

i think there is no restriction to a fix amount to start the Forex trading. one can start is from 10$ to no limit. it depend on you. if one starts from a small amount he gets small profit. if he invest a huge amount so definately will gain a huge profit.
                    • #40 Collapse

you can start with a small capital here in forex business. if your skill is small so start with 50$-100$ I think it will be the better choice for you to start with a small capital. Thanks a lot.
                      • #41 Collapse

yes i am totally agree with you jab app yahan new trader ho aur apni trade start karnay ja rahay ho to small capital se start karo taa kay app ko ager loss bhi ho to kam ho aur app next trade karnay kay kaabil raho.
                        • #42 Collapse

gee mre bhai forex bohat acha busineess hy me abi forex pe new hoo aur demo acount use kr rahaa ho aur learning kr raha ho aur knowledge aur experiencee haasil kr raha hoo aur trading sekh rahaa ho bohat jld trading sekh kr trading start kr doo gaa
                          • #43 Collapse

Iinitial trade k liye tu jab ap posting krty hain tu phr apk zehn main hona chahye k jitni ziada posting ek month main kr sakty hain karayn yani 200$ ki limit hai agr ap 200$ tak lay kr jaty hain tu thek hai apk liye balky bahut behtr hai aur agr ap 100$ bhi krty hain shuru main tu wo bhi theek hai, islye jitni achi investmnt hogi trade utni achi hogi.
                            • #44 Collapse

in initial trader sgolud invest 100$. this is the good capital for the new tradsrs if tehy get the loss then this will eb acceptable. it is good to work on this forum and the bonus that you got rom this froum shoul be traded this will be the good for the new trader.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

bhai dekhen aik initial investor ya trader keh len uske liye kam se kam 100 $ se start karna best rehta hai kyun kay yeh koi ziada amount bhi nahin hai jo aap laga bhi na saken aur kam bhi nahin hai kay ap na laga paen

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X