day trading ?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2116 Collapse

Trading day ke be ho sakti h ya night ke yrade to trade hoty hai han day main trading tory hard hoty han our profit earning bohat kam hoty hai q k wqat market full hoty han or pips bohat he kaam milty han or night main profit zada hoty hnor loss be usi hasab say hony k chancess hoty hn...
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2117 Collapse

"

There are many trader which assume that the day trading is not the white i reckon they are not the hand i consider it is all depend on us that how we hold this i reckon numerous trader favor the near trading because of the volatility of the market.

"

• #2118 Collapse

"

i think day trading is good for new trader because in day time there are so much news by which you can achieve your daily target and can trade by having good and fresh mind and by good concentration

"

• #2119 Collapse

no sir forex me ap jis time me bi ap is me trading karty ha to ap ko forex me wahe he market ho ga jo night ko hota ha our forex me ap ko day me is lye he is me trading karni chaye q k forex me part time me market bahot he slow hota ha jo ap ko forex me big loss sy bacha sakta ha our me to kud bi is me part time ko he is me trading karo ga take me bi is me experience hasil kar sako.
          • #2120 Collapse

"

There are many trader which assume that the day trading is not the white i reckon they are not the hand i consider it is all depend on us that how we hold this i reckon numerous trader favor the near trading because of the volatility of the market.

"

• #2121 Collapse

"

Day trading is also must important for every forex trader,so if we should gain more experience for forex trading.And it depends upon you and market if you trade with correct trend then if you get 100$ daily with volume of one dollar.

"

• #2122 Collapse

this is international market of business and you can earn a money from this market,just do with sense of mind,do with care and earns this a business,just try to hard work and do with care.
                • #2123 Collapse

"

Day trading is also must important for every forex trader,so if we should gain more experience for forex trading.And it depends upon you and market if you trade with correct trend then if you get 100$ daily with volume of one dollar.

"

• #2124 Collapse

"

i think day trading is good for new trader because in day time there are so much news by which you can achieve your daily target and can trade by having good and fresh mind and by good concentration

"

• #2125 Collapse

"

well, i dont have any idea about the night trading yet, hence i just know about the day trading and its bit slower and unpredictive during day time as market fluctuates so quickly sometimes that i dont realize how and when a currency reached the profit point and i earned from it

"

• #2126 Collapse

"

"

• #2127 Collapse

"

"

• #2128 Collapse

"

"

• #2129 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2130 Collapse

"

well, i dont have any idea about the night trading yet, hence i just know about the day trading and its bit slower and unpredictive during day time as market fluctuates so quickly sometimes that i dont realize how and when a currency reached the profit point and i earned from it

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X