day trading ?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2086 Collapse

ji mein yehi kahun ga trading app ksi b time kren lekin app ko trading sahi trhan sy smjh k krni chaheay yeh kam sahi hai acha hai ...............!
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2087 Collapse

"

the day trading is not peculiar to any level of trader, anybody can do it. it is by choice. the day trading mean the method of studying the forex chart and opening a position to last at least a day before closing it.

"

• #2088 Collapse

"

day trading is very important to me . because in night we have to pay our time to study . so run our study properly day trading is very important . do not worry about time table . because forex market is being open all time .

"

• #2089 Collapse

"

the day trading is not peculiar to any level of trader, anybody can do it. it is by choice. the day trading mean the method of studying the forex chart and opening a position to last at least a day before closing it.

"

• #2090 Collapse

Trading business key barey mien to apko pata he hai baqi day trading is mien ik strategy ki tarah hota hai ik plan hota hai key trader jo bhi position open karta hai wo just ik din ya kuch din key liye hoti hai ziada arsey ley liye nahi hai is tarah ik scalping hoti hai jo just minutes key liye hoti hai.
            • #2091 Collapse

"

day time trading with forex trading business is really very popular . the unemployed people all over the world trade with forex trading business all day long per month .

"

• #2092 Collapse

"

"

• #2093 Collapse

"

day time trading with forex trading business is really very popular . the unemployed people all over the world trade with forex trading business all day long per month .

"

• #2094 Collapse

"

"

• #2095 Collapse

"

forex 24 hours people trade in day which have time in day and they can mange time for trading in day and some do trade in night means they have no time in day trading...

"

• #2096 Collapse

"

well, i dont have any idea about the night trading yet, hence i just know about the day trading and its bit slower and unpredictive during day time as market fluctuates so quickly sometimes that i dont realize how and when a currency reached the profit point and i earned from it

"

• #2097 Collapse

"

well, i dont have any idea about the night trading yet, hence i just know about the day trading and its bit slower and unpredictive during day time as market fluctuates so quickly sometimes that i dont realize how and when a currency reached the profit point and i earned from it

"

• #2098 Collapse

g broter day trading or night trading main bohot fark ahi kyun k day time market full hoti hai or profitk chances bohot kam hote hain agar trade raat ko lagai jai sai soch samjh k to hum zayada profit kamane k hakdar ban sakte hain kyun k zayada log trading use nahi karte iss time
                            • #2099 Collapse

"

Day trading can be freshly entrance variation of industry market place. Fx may very well be said to be a day trading. Alternatively additionally, it said willing industry. one can performed versions will. Thus it is usually informed to be a self-sufficient enterprise.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2100 Collapse

dear day trading mean ap first time ki trading bhi ly sakty ho or pora din bhi lay sakty daily trading karna kafi best ha or new traders boht kuch sekhty hain or achi earning bhi ho jati hain is main 12 bajye k bad market ki movement thori fast ho jati ha us time se trading start kar sakty hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X