Market Prediction EURO/USD
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Market Prediction EURO/USD
    Bhaion Aj EUROUSD ki Market Prediction kia hai ?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Re: Market Prediction EURO/USD

Good post. First of all I will share some analysis about to the currency pair Euro USD. It is very clearly visible on trading graph which I shared that this currency pair is not showing any specific and fast movement to any side and it is it just to trading in a specific range between the range of 1.1600 and 1.1900 and at this time it is trading at the value of 1.1842 so it's a very difficult to give analysis that what will be the position of this currency pair in the coming time so it's a good time to just keep patience and wait for best Momentum and to send of this currency pair in the coming time and then you will adjust your trade according to situation of trading market.
    • #3 Collapse

Dear Euro USD is time side movement kar raha hai agar aap long term trader Hain aur Euro USD per trading karna chahte hain to aap safe lot ke sath Euro USD ko sell kar sakte hain aur long term downtrend Mein movement Karega because ab ye 1800 aaega aur jahan tak mera Khayal Hai Ye 1600 Tak a sakta hai isliye long-term iski ki bear is movement ho sakti hai aur aap ismein sell ki entry lagakar achha profit Kama sakte hain
      • #4 Collapse

assalamu alaikum dear member agar aap Forex trading me major currency pairs per trading kar rahe hain to aapki yah notice bhi hona chahie ke day by day USD satrong ho raha hai. isliye jab aap major currency pairs per trading karte Hain, to ismein aap hamesha isko carefully aur focus karke apni trading Karen. aur major currency pairs per training karne ke liye hamesha us index ko acchi tarah soch samajhkar trading Karen. agar aap us index ko ignore karte Hain to aisi condition main aapke liye Forex trading mein kamyab hona mushkil ho sakta hai aur aapke liye kuch problem ho sakte hain.
        • #5 Collapse

suitable submit. initially i will percentage some evaluation approximately to the forex pair Euro USD. it's miles very truely visible on buying and selling graph which I shared that this currency pair is not displaying any specific and speedy movement to any aspect and it's miles it simply to buying and selling in a specific range between the variety of 1.1600 and 1.1900 and right now it's far buying and selling at the value of one.1842 so it is a very difficult to provide evaluation that what is going to be the placement of this currency pair inside the coming time so it's a terrific time to just preserve endurance and watch for first-class Momentum and to ship of this forex pair in the coming time after which you'll modify your trade in step with state of affairs of trading marketplace.
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Is currency pair ki jo Aage Ki Harkat ho sakti hai vah mujhe lagta hai ki ab yah pair jo hai Upar ki taraf Harkat Karega Kyon Ke is ne apni bahut log value Tak kimat per pahunch jaye hai aur Agla level jo hoga vah iski Upar jaane ka Hoga korona Ki vajah se a euro ki kimat bahut kam Hui isliye ab Kyon Ke dollar ki kimat kam ho rahi hai to mujhe lagta hai ki jo Euro Hai vah Upar ko Jayega aur uski kimat increase Hogi Is Tarah Se Ab agar aap EUR/USD Mein trade Lagana Chahte Hain To aapko chahie ki aap euro Ko khareed Le aur jab iski kimat Upar Chali Jaaye tb aap munafa kamayen

اب آن لائن

Working...
            X