Greed for knowledge is the best
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #571 Collapse

Greed for earning boht he khrab baat hai lekin greed for knowledge boht he achi baat hai kun k is se humein he faaida hota hai humari knowledge mein izafa hoita hai
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #572 Collapse

Ge han my dear pak fourm aik boht acha fourm ha is per hama boht kuch seekhna ko milta ha or hama is per posting karna ka bad trading karna ka moqa bhe milta ha or ham pak form sa profit earn karta han
      • #573 Collapse

g han ap nebhot he achi bat btai greed se earning krna qawi mman bhot he khrab bt ha lekn greed for knowige to bhrt he achi batha is se knowige man azafa ho jat ha or hum ko kamybai mill jati ha
        • #574 Collapse

in the trading market, learning is the fist step for the traders. in the market, i am learning more from demo account. new or beginners should practice in the demo account first time. and if the traders can learn more and practice in the demo account then they must good analyzer in the forex society. learning is the good benefit for the traders. successful traders learn till trading in the market.

• #575 Collapse

my dear brother main ic bat say agree nehe krta kay forex tradign business main agr ap nay greed kiya to ap ko loss ho skta. kun kay knowledge kay liya greed best nehe ha. or vasy be mery khyal main forex tradign business main greed nehe krana chiya..............................
            • #576 Collapse

greedy it remains a bad thing and I think as traders we should be able to eliminate it and make us greedy can forget what's at risk so that it will continue to lose money and it would be very bad for our account and we will not be ready
              ;)
              • #577 Collapse

greedy is a bad thing and all will be fine and all need the process and always forward going very well and all the needed readiness and it would be very nice and all need the readiness and all will be fine and all need processes and as traders we should be able to focus and all need the readiness and it would be very nice.
                :o
                • #578 Collapse

aslam o alikum, bhai jan jis tarha lalach chahay maal ka ho sonay chandi ka ho ya ilam ki yeh achi nahi hoti bajay yeh k ap ilam ka lalch rakhnay k ap ilam aur knowledge ki tarp talab aur pias rakho lalchi insan dosray ka nuqsan karta hay jab k tarp wala aisa koi kam nahi kart
                  • #579 Collapse

We all use the word greed in a Manner always negative, but think what if we use this word in seeking knowledge, the whole meaning of it changes Certainly, THUS the greed for knowledge is actually the best.
                    • #580 Collapse

Dear bro bht acha thread kya hai aap ny . greed for money nhi blky greed for knowledge . bht acha khah hai aap ny jiss qader ho sky forex ki knowledge ka lallach kry . agr aap ko learning or practice ka lallach kry gy . to aisa lallach aap ko kamyab bnaa dy ga . agr aap lallach just paiso ka kry gy or forex join hi lallach ki wja sy kry gy . to aap ka lallch aap ko lose hi dy ga . iss lya greedy kary just knowledge for forex business ky lya
                      • #581 Collapse

greedy is a bad thing and as traders we should eliminate the greedy within us and it will be very important and all will be good and self control are very good and all need the readiness and the patient will be very good indeed.
                        :confused:
                        • #582 Collapse

Not every one is lucky to succeed in there first time trading Forex,so many people including myself lost something.some lost because they did not get proper understanding of the whole concept involve in Forex. some lost because of greed, impatience, lack of focus, and so on.However, if you want to minimize your losses learn from those that know more than you.

• #583 Collapse

greed kerty hain to yeh bht best hai kyunki forex is worldwide bussiness is mai pori dunia k bussinessman bussinss kerty haior ye tmam countries mai legal b hai iska daily ka turrenover 4.6 trillion doller ahai jald he forex.
                            • #584 Collapse

forex mein agar ap successful hona chatay hain tu es mein greedy aur jaldbazi na karay ap ku es mein lose he lose ho ga aur dosri baat es mein mind se kaam karay ap k liye best option hai

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #585 Collapse

hello dear in my opinion we should not use greed any time because we have to face a huge loss so in my opinion less profit is good than huge greed losses so my dear we never thing about greed during the trading.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X