Payment
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1321 Collapse

"

My dear this forum is not made for payments you faculty increment a incentive money from this forum according o your find of posts authorized and then you possess to change and made profits for yourself and then you can release that acquire.Opportune Fortune..

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1322 Collapse

"

i fully agreed with all comments posted by the peoples onn the forum and i must this we have alot of options to do the trading and do the proper work from the demo and the trading account to withdraw the payments then start trading.

"

• #1323 Collapse

"

pak forex is the forum that gives you the bonus for the trading and in profile you have to attach the account no of insatforex that you have opened with the broker and every 5th of the month your bonus is automatically transferd to your account and with that you can trade but you cannot with draw the bonus

"

• #1324 Collapse

"

My dear this forum is not made for payments you faculty increment a incentive money from this forum according o your find of posts authorized and then you possess to change and made profits for yourself and then you can release that acquire.Opportune Fortune..

"

• #1325 Collapse

"

pak forex is the forum that gives you the bonus for the trading and in profile you have to attach the account no of insatforex that you have opened with the broker and every 5th of the month your bonus is automatically transferd to your account and with that you can trade but you cannot with draw the bonus

"

• #1326 Collapse

Oh! dear this is forum and you cannot got any thing from this forum,it is a facilities to trader who have none investment,so that kind of traders do postings to increase bonus investment.
              • #1327 Collapse

"

"

• #1328 Collapse

"my dear i think no dear it is not the possible ,if you want to withdraw the bonus then dear it is not the possible ,in order to withdraw the profit you have to trade and then you will make the profit and this is the profit that you can withdraw from the account
                  wella nd good job and good job and ncei sahirng me ncie working site"

• #1329 Collapse

"my dear i think no dear it is not the possible ,if you want to withdraw the bonus then dear it is not the possible ,in order to withdraw the profit you have to trade and then you will make the profit and this is the profit that you can withdraw from the account

• #1330 Collapse

• #1331 Collapse

Brother pak forex say hum ko jo bouns milta ha wo trading k lia milta ha hum us bouns ko withdraw nahe krwa sktay hn hum ko chaya k phlay learning krain phr earning karain.
                        • #1332 Collapse

• #1333 Collapse

dear aisa ha k ap yahan jo bhi posting karty ho uska apko bonus dia jata ha or wo bonus ap apne account main transfer karty ho yani ap insta k broker main account bnao gay or is forum k sath attach karo gay to apka bonus month k first week main transfer ho jaye ga us account main
                            • #1334 Collapse

asslam o alikum my all friend . dear friend ma pakistan forex trading abi tu new hu magar muje itna zaida nai molum ha ka payment kasy transfer ki jay please ap log muj ko guaide kary
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1335 Collapse

my dear friend aap pak forex forum se directly payment nahi le sakte. aapko jo aapke posting ka bonus milta hai wo insta account me transfer ho jata hai har month wahan se phir aap trade kar k jo profit earn karte ho usay aap withdraw kra sakte hein.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X