Live account is better or demo
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2581 Collapse

Paractice k liye tu demo hi best he q kah is aap ko loss nahi hota lakin agar real me aap ko loss ho tu aap ki investment k bhata baith jata be lakin real me yah faida hota he kah banda dill lava kar karta he q kah Jo income ho gi WO us ki apni ho gi or agar loss howa tu WO b real ho ga
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2582 Collapse

Jab ham live account per kaam kartay hain to demo per kaam karnay ki waja se hamain pressure k bagher kaam karnay ki aadat ho chuki hoti hai jis ka hamain trading main faeda hota hai

• #2583 Collapse

Demo account real account ka hi aik aks hota hai agar ham demo account per achi tarha profit bananay main kamayaab ho jae n to real main bhi umeed kar saktay hain k ham profit kama sakain gay

• #2584 Collapse

sr. ge demo accont ney logo ke ley bhot he ache chez he is se ham shoro me prectis kr skty he or forex ke bary me sekh skty he ye ak bitren afer he jab ke live accont apni ahmeyt rekhta hai. hame chahey ke phly demo accont bnay or expernc ke bad live accont bnae.
          • #2585 Collapse

There are twenty-eight crucial indicator employed in the states. These kind of indications normally have a solid impact on the monetary market segments for this, this Currency trading investors should place these individuals throughout bank account this when designing their dealing methods. Most up-to-date reports along with data are generally available on a number of Websites because the foreign exchange agents normally provide these details for their clients during their products and services enterprise

• #2586 Collapse

• #2587 Collapse

Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news,of a currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculation to this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can take the risk out

• #2588 Collapse

Internet is full of articles Statistics for new traders and lessons about strategies Forex complex to experts, but we are in the "Daily Forex" have worked for a long time and seriously to become more efficient sources of information in relation to the Forex markets and there is a lot of courses

• #2589 Collapse

more than thirty times volumes in all US equity markets. It means that around a simplified 1498574 skilled traders can hold one million US dollars out of the forex market on a daily basis and will continue to be the forex market has remaining funds more than what I have the New York Stock Exchange every day!Forex Trading now play a vital role in the global economy,

• #2590 Collapse

forex trading mai live account he better hota hai kyu k us sy ham ko real earning hoti hai. demo account ki b importance kafi hy kyu k us sy ham ko forex trading ko samjhnay mai help milti hai.
                      • #2591 Collapse

Currency chose Elly be easy to analyze and Alasebred where less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I find it good in trading Capital management in Forex (as in other financial markets) is a complex set of "I think that the price of EUR / USD will be up to $ 1.3000; When any level should I buy?" Shall be answered: "What is the amount of risk borne by the trading? Or, in other words when trading will emerge from the deal if valid expectations?" This response usually comes as a surprise to the trader; he never thinks he might be mistaken or taught at any level should be put stop-loss order.

• #2592 Collapse

the issuance of the news with significant influence usually drives the pair a certain currency with a number of points can be predictable. Thus, when you trade Forex News will be crucial to pick the appropriate Asdarat Trade News

• #2593 Collapse

Traders use these trading information (such as past prices and trading volume) along with mathematical indicators to make decisions for businesses. This information is usually displayed on the graph directly from the market itself to determine and decide when to buy and when to sell a certain support

• #2594 Collapse

Some investors comply with any dealing method from the foreign exchange marketplace determined by financial reports, consisting of a variety of information along with options important to understand simple evaluation well

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2595 Collapse

Critical attributes from the foreign exchange marketplace is the property or home sense of balance Despite the fact that this specific appears unusual. Everyone should know that the sudden decline involving standard property or home from the monetary marketplace is currencies along with the requirement to completely emphasis

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X