Live account is better or demo
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2671 Collapse

In this article we will try to give you some honest information, but not detailed.What the term "Forex" What is it exactly? Why become present among us?

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2672 Collapse

In fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.

• #2673 Collapse

Yes dmo account se ap zyada se zyada forx ko learn kr skte hn is field m acha experience le skte hn but live accunt mn ap is tra ka risk nae le skte blke apko totly market ko follow kr k trade krna party ha so dnu best hn

• #2674 Collapse

dear real or live and demo acount 2 alag alaag acount hain in main ham real main us waqt kam krty hain jab ham kuch seekh jaty hain aur real earning krty hain jab k dem for new user and practice k liye hain ta k ap ki eanring profitable ho na k loss wali
          • #2675 Collapse

Three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #2676 Collapse

i think k forex market hi sub se best market han jiss me hum easily trading kar lety han aur eaarning bhi kar lety han ye aik best online busienss han jiss me humy itna work bhi nahi karna parta han aur hum is busienss se earning bhi boht achi kar lety han.
              • #2677 Collapse

dear bhai jan forex main partice hasil karne k liye hum ko demo accouny ko use karna hota hai or yai bi aik acha practice account hai ap demo pe kam nhi karin gy ap live pe kabhi kam nhi kar sakty hain
                • #2678 Collapse

a day except on weekends,any trading from 22:00 GMT on Sunday (Sydney) until 22:00 GMT on Friday (New York);allowed yourself to becomeThere are 28 key indicator used in the United States.Since the analysis of forex news is not an objective, the disposition of the safest i Well,maybe you have heard that dealing with the issue of sports market.This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return. Trading on top of money raised means that you can trade amounts significantly higher than your account balance, according to which only the margin. The rise of leverage may increase the potential return, but it may also lead "to increase potential losses. Determine the financial as leverage, such as 100: 1. This means that a trader can be trading higher amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. If It had a rolling 10-thousand dollars in his account, instead "of trading Plaut ten thousand US dollars / JPY, and pip point value, for example," almost $ 0.9 ", can now trading at US $ 1 million point pip worth about $ 90" American. " to learn and motivation to achieve success trader. It requires proper education deal of commitment and a sufficient amount of resources.Do you want to fine-tune trading skills even more? Do you want to acquire sufficient skills prepares you to make profits of up to 100 points in one trading deal? The goals that emerges is that Sthmsk and pushes you to work hard in order to achieve
                  • #2679 Collapse

Yes I am very happy from the trading business because this give the money quickly to me and also a good source of income for me. This business is also useful for the learned traders and jobless people. I can change the life style through this business in short time.
                    • #2680 Collapse

happy or not, here's a selection of my life. so you should be able to enjoy all conditions, both when you make a profit or loss. I'm sure if we pursue the business seriously, one day we will surely succeed. The thing I always firm grasp, although sometimes I also feel tired and sad times of loss.
                      • #2681 Collapse

You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in the forex operations in order to increase profit opportunities, and many traders believe that it is difficult for them to comply with Bastratejyatem, especially when they dictate the need to leave the trading process in the case of profit. But the important thing is to make use of strategies and to abide by them.

• #2682 Collapse

ers can hold one million US dollars out of the forex market on a daily basis and will continue to be the forex market has remaining funds more than what I have the New York Stock Exchange every day!Forex Trading now play a vital role in the global economy,
                          • #2683 Collapse

G jnb g frox business ky ly demo account boht zarori hy ye bi ak experience ky my hota hy is may hamry experience loss ya profit ka pata chlta hy
                            • #2684 Collapse

So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, you however may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital .adarh capital in Forex (as in the other of financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce their value. For more information on capital management

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2685 Collapse

bhi jan hum logo ko forex trdaing ma phly demo or bad ma real account ma ana hy hum log agar is tarha sa kam kry gay toi hum ko bohat fida ho ga forex trading ma
                                https://t.me/pump_upp

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X